Hello.

Guess what? I thought I couldn't go to school with Amirah because I was late. But thank god! I saw her on the way to school. LOL. Walked so fast sey~

Hmm. What happened today? Assembled in class. It was D&T theory. Woah! Bloody words came out. &it's not SHIT BORING lahh Aishah. Sat near him also cannot hear. Hahah. Next was Thomas' class. It was fine. At least we covered the whole chapter. &this Friday, we're going to the container. Hahah. Shazlin was overjoyed because of the a/c. Hahah. Jakun ahh. Never had an a/c before. LOL. Kidding!

Recess was usual. But they were arm-wrestling. Ahh. I very weak! Hahah. Next was HOM.
Had to carry You Know who's bag to him! Urghs! Who placed the beg behind WanYi's chair? You..you..URGHS! Nevermind about that. Then it was English/Literature. Yay! I got 70 for Literature. It was like 70/70=70! You won't get it. I just want to pass English lahh!! Eeeyer.

Physics was up next. 7-7-7-7! Hahah. Then it was Biology. I so don't get it lahh! I can't remember the names! Then it was free period. They played arm-wrestling. Atiqah&Shazlin are super strong girls lahh!

Took cab to swimming complex. $3! Hahah. Crazy lahh you Halima. Then got some kind of scolding from MrYeo. It's not even for me lahh! I didn't do it right? I'm not her. Why don't you ask her instead of asking me? I didn't tell her to fast nor did she tell me why she wanted to fast today! Talk to her yourself lahh & don't get angry with me!

HMPF! But nevermind. WanYi was totally hyper for swimming. &she got me somekind of high too. Hahah. Crazy lahh. &then we played with the waves. It's a big one today. &Wanyi and yourstruly passed the swimming test. We're getting certificate for Level2. Rani&Basyirah try harder okay. &they got totally insane. Created our own way of swimming. Hahah. F1 Racing, Supergirl, Sharkgirl, Devil & many more. Those crazy people. Hahah. Then some boys from the higher level came & filled the wave pool. Eeeyer! We were out of space lahh. But by that time, it was end of lesson. Changed.

Then went home. So tired. My eyes are hurting! But it's much better now. &I saw Khairul Anwar! Hahah. He so cute can? He didn't see me. LOL. He was smiling to himself& it was darn cute lahh. Hahah.

I want to buy Octie so Sotong can have a friend. Maybe tomorrow I will. What colour should I choose? Hahah.

Taggies
wanyi ♥ = Thanks a lot dear! I will pebble on! Love you boulder!
Amiliaaa = AMILIAAA! ILYT!
` E-rAh! = You got over him already? I DIDN'T KNOW THAAAT! Hahah. Love ya too adik~!
aishah' = SOLID MILK! Hahah. That somebody must be joking! &thanks, I'll try my best to. Love yaa!


This song is so cute lahh!


why don't you let me get over you?
you just know when i'm trying to get over you huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be