Feeling much better since Halima told me she wasn't angry with me but it was somebody else. God, didn't know how scared I was after reading her post. Tell you, it describes me clearly but she said it wasn't me. Phew! Glad those feelings are over. I don't want to have enemies in a new school please.

Yes, I used to have enemies in SAPS. Hahah. Funny to know that they are my super best friends now. But for one, it's still exceptional. I don't know if our friendship is true or not. Most must know who I'm talking about. Even told malay class what she did to me. Unforgetable, she did to many others too. Okay, whatever lahh.

What topic should I talk about today? Relationship or Friendship? Let's talk friendship.

I miss my BABY JELLY! Hmmm. Miss her too much. She was the one who cared about me the most. I mean, when I was sick, she sacrificed her recess to accompany me everywhere to make sure I was okay. I still could remember. Last year, after an exam. I was sick, very sick. It was on a Monday because I remembered that I need to wear my tie, but I just can't seem to because I kept coughing. Then we went to the toilet, after I couldn't find MrsLiow. Kept coughing and coughing. Took a tissue to cover my mouth and next thing I realised, there was blood on the tissue! Panicked a little, duh. Who wouldn't panic knowing you coughed out blood?

Went to the canteen to search for MrsLiow and requested to go home. Couldn't forget, Jelina went up to the 4th floor just to take my heavy bag for me. Isn't that sweet? I love her lahh. &she was late for Recess Assembly because of me. I'm so bad! After all she sacrificed for me, when I had to choose between her & ome others of my friends, I chosed them. Really regretted. &I was glad she forgave me of my stupid mistake. I love her!!


End of Friendship post. Haizz, I think Shereen is angry with me. Because I didn't spend much time with her anymore. She hung up on me. Without saying goddbye. I'm feeling sad and guilty. But she should understand my position. I'm busy everyday. My only day I can do homework is on Sunday. I need to finish all homeworks or I can hear naggings from Mak. But never mind. Will settle everything this Friday. Yes, I can't wait! Meeting long lost friends. Hahah. Not lost actually, just friends you missed for half of the year. &teachers you loved. Gosh, I can't wait. But haven't buy Teachers' day presents. Hahhh. I'm pokai already lahh. Fasting is the only way to save money. Yeah! Tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday! Tuesday can't because of dentist. Thursday is celebration day. Hmpf!

&AbgPian is getting married next week. Not excited but scared. I hope I won't do stupid and foolish things in front of 1000++ people! Hahh. Have to be a kendarat. &there's a lot of Yusofians. Ever since he teach at Yusof Ishak. I can imagine how tired I would get. WAlking around, running here and there. HAAAHH! Tried it before. I didn't know how much I hate orders before AbgNawi married. Yeah, &hate orders especially from people who boss around, doing nothing like they did lots! URGHS! Nevermind, it all passed. &now AbgNawi have a daughter who is my niece who is here right now and who I love very much even how loud she cries. Whee!

Okay, enough about all that, current situation, homeworks not done and still have a research to do. Don't know how to find things, very complicated!

i love girlfies!
i love sisters!
i love insanists!
i love neighbour!
i love granddaughters!
i love ehem!
i love family!
but most of all,

I LOVE ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be