Hey earthlings!

Today was duper fun! &I mean it. Hmm. Why? I don't know. Let's see together.

I thought of fasting today but woke up at 5.30am, nearly the ending time of sahur. So I just ate anything I could. Kakak asked me to eat the wedges &so I eat it &know what happened? It was in the midst of azan! Loler. &both of us were still drinking & chewing! Hahah.

School! I miss schoolfriends!! Hahah. Wonder why Amirah didn't get my message. But nevermind. Saw ORANGGILA in the interchange. Actually, she saw us & bumped me to get my attention. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Pity her because she don't know the correct way to say HELLO to others. Hahah. Extra lahh you! Can't even talk with Amirah because you kept on disturbing! Hmpf! Lol.

Reading time was no other than boring. But at least, I had time to do my unfinished work! Wheets. &Atq took PW's things. Lol. She even thought that it was PW's book but it was Halima's instead.

Physics was ~. PE was okay. They so bad! Hmpf! Hahah. Practised with Amirah. Had my assessment. Got 9. I had so many pairs of eyes watching & mouths disturbing my concentration. Halima especially! ORANGGILA SHUT UP LAHH! Hmpf! &I accidently did that act. LOL. Nurul thought I was ready but I turned halfway & didn't throw the frisbee. I didn't feel ready! Not my fault! LOL! I was the catcher for Hafizah. Hahah. Only got two frisbee for forehand. One hit MrYeo &he blamed me for not catching! Another hit part of my body. Damn!

Recess was normal. Just need to pull LingLing. It's so easy! Then it was English-Literature. Yays! I got 14/20 for unseen poetry assignment! But I got a 6/15 for English re-test. I need an English tutor fast! I don't want to drop to NA please!! Hmpf!

Next was Malay. LOL. Cikgu kept talking and talking. Hahah. &they confused Cikgu with Atq's name. Apelah cikgu. Ex sendiri pun tak tahu name aper~ Hahah. The few next minutes, Atq's ping-pong ball which dropped previously was dropped by Sufyan. Almost caught it but Atq drop it & so it reached to Fairuz. Hmpf! She gave it to Luq instead. Biased ahh!

Sufyan, take it as your very advance birthday present from Atq. You see, it's hard work colouring the ping-pong ball black!

Kept EHEM-EHEMING Sufyan after that. LOL. Had to read the passage. Hahah. It was Luq, then Suf, then ATIQAH! Hahah! Laughed at her for all those previous times. Finally, Cikgu asked her to read something aloud. &yeah. CIKGU SO BAD! He drew on my paper! There were lines everywhere on my paper. HMPF! &He called my name wrongly! Said the wrong thing & the wrong thing & the wrong thing! HMPF! But it was damn funny. Made me burst into tears. Okay, too much expression. There were a little tears of joy. Hahah.

Literature-English was okay. But MsTang wasn't in a good mood. Don't like her in that mood. She is so moody & angry.

Went home with Amirah, ORANGGILA & Wanyi. Hahah. At first it was without Wanyi. Took ORANGGILA's hairband. Foolish me! Forgot that I'm also having a tied hair &she could take my hairband! Had to give her back before I look really dumb. LOL. Had silent game for 5minutes. LOL. &LingLing shouted Grandmama from far! OMG! But it's okay. Hahah. Proud to be a grandmother of 3. Amirah's game was over because she talked. Wanyi so bad ahh you! Sprayed Wanyi for the revenge. Hahah. I so bad! LOL. Then the bus came. Amirah couldn't stuff in the icecream in her mouth so she stuffed in mine! ROFL! But know what? I have a big mouth&throat! I could make the icecream disappear to my throat in just seconds! Wow! Kudos to me(:

Another kudos for me:
!I HAVE TO GO TO MS THOMAS' CLASS!! THAT IS SO SAD CAN?!


&one last thing. I didn't know how fast people could grow. P5, they were so cute! &suddenly, after 2 years, they shoot up. Hahah. You'll know more when I've shown you the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be