Heys(:

Hahas. Checked out Quraisya's blog. Actually, checked out everybody's blog. But guess what? I guess her picture right! Hahas~

Well, yesterday was a super tiring day lahh! Slept at 2+ morning the day before. Woke up at 5 morning. Forgot that the day would need a lot of energy.

So took the bus. MsChen was on board too. Then, Amirah&me decided to sleep because we were both SLEEPY~! But too bad for me, I couldn't sleep & didn't feel right shutting my eyes. Well, Amirah looked fast asleep but in actual, she just closed her eyes. Hahas. Fooled me with her moving head. LOL.

Urghs. &things I carried were damn heavy! I had to carry my bag, uniform &shoebag. Shoebag was the heavies because of the things I stuffed in. &there was TAF. Usual running. Back to class for History. Forgot it was a silent treatment before recess day. No wonder WanYi was emo-ing at first. Then it was English. Had the re-test. Super hard! I only hope I won't fail it again. It would be so ..I don't know what. Then it was Maths. Average. Remembered, "the girl beside Hon Man". Hahas. Want to scold but don't know the name~

Recess. So weird lahh. I just don't want to remember it. &why do people have problems with my hair? I don't! So what if I need a thusand pins on my hair. I do whatever I want with my hair okay! HMPF!

Then we had Malay test. Hard!! Especially PERIBAHASA! Then it was folkdance. My favourite lesson!! Had to dance all we learnt. Halima was I don't know going where, &Atq even worse! Making us bump to her. Then MsChantelle asked some people to dance.

The first group, Anisah&Basyirah rocked 5,6,7,8! &my LingLingLing. So funny lahh. Luq was okay. Albin act lahh! &XR. He's crazy can?

The second group, Go FAIRUZ! She rocked it lahh! Actually Suf rocked it too but halfway. He rocked the second song. His dancing was so smooth lahh! Farah kept saying, "Nanti aku bilang mak eh" translate = I'll tell mummy later! Lol!

Next was our Iranian dance. All kept teasing James because of his wrong turn. Hahas. Even he became confused of which way to turn! After that, all dance Russian dance. Then it was home for most of them. Well, for me, had to stay back for Parade.

Damn bored lahh. While waiting for time to pass, walked around the school. Watched a few sec4s playing frisbee. LoL! The frisbee was stucked at the roof of the green cover. Weird! What Shirin suggested was what they did. Somebody is reading somebody's mind? Hahas.

Changed and falled in. Parade & it was hot! My foot were burning! It was hard, having to stand still while our foot got BBQ. Changed& went home. Slept in bus, using my shoebag as my pillow. Very comfortable! I slept&missed my stop! At least just 1 stop & I didnt slept till I reached Harbourfront~

Okay, got to get ready for later. Meeting my lovely friends~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be