Changed skin using blogskins. It's the skin of the day(:
&one more thing, it's in black, green& PURPLE! My three favourite colours! Wahahah!

&madrasah today was over the top, BORING! 1A didn't even study lahh. We had this talk about zakat. It ended at 12.30++. Got free food! Hahah. Ate, bought drinks and we all went home. Short day can? Hmpf! I want Aniyah to come! I'm lke so bored. But I still have homeworks to be done! BH LAHH!!

Wait, talk about yesterday's even first. I was like so sleepy can? Glad enough CikAchit fetched us&nyayi.


Sisters 0.1


Sisters 0.2


Sisters 0.3


Me& SpiderMan's butt :D

The house was full when we came. Didn't know what to do at first. Went around, played with Arif Amshar. Cute lahh! He was wearing a tiger suit. Hahah! Akmal&Nat came. Went into Maryam's room when the thing started. Oooh! Maryam really have many bears! Especailly WTP! I saw it everywhere! Hahah. &at one corner of her room, I saw pooh, spongebob & elmo! They were together. AUW!

Hahah. Really, it was a bit shocky for me. Pooh, Spongebob & Elmo. Me, Atiqah & Wanyi! LOL. Akmal was so cute! He laid on the bed, emo-ing. Then he said, "Nak su....su!" Translation, he wanted milk. He said it in a cute way! So cute!!

After that, ate. Helped around in the kitchen to pack the stuffs. Hot lahh! They should have a fan in there. LOL. Done with that, played with nephews&niecse. You see, I'm the youngest cousin in my maternal side. Which means, I have a lot of nephews&nieces. Loud ones, crazy ones, unbearable ones, I have it all. Hahah.

Cousins were all tired. Decided to slack in a room. Kakak interviewed Nat&Mili. Hahah. After a few minutes, Akmal came in & kept saying CICAK MAN! He imagined himself as a cicak man, cute can? Hahah. Went out to the hall. Sat around, teased cousin. &ANIYAH CAME!! I was like, "ANIYAH?! AHH!" She was making her sad face each time she parted with KakSuria. Finally, she didn't cry. Hahah. &she smiled. Cute!

AbgNawi took Amshar. He didn't realised it wasn't any of his parent holding. &Aniyah got a bit of jealous with her father holding someone else's baby. Hahah. Amshar thought AbgNawi was his father&climbed to him. &then he realised he was wrong & cried. LOL!

After awhile, went home with Aniyah. She talked&talked and went, "sigh.." for a few times. Cute sey! As for me, once I reached home, didn't change but went straight to sleep. Tired for the whole day lahh! Okay, got to go now. Reply to tags next time okays? (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be