I'M SICK LAHH! Urghs!

Felt it in the morning.

Must be because of the lack of sleep! I have been sleeping normally and waking p at 3am to finish all homeworks. Hmm. My fault lahh.

&I was having his feeling in my mouth. &kept achoo-ing. URMMS!
Got to school. Walked around. Saw MsNat's photo in MANJA. I seriously thought she was NurulAini at first! Hahah. Ran for taf. Didn't felt sick. IDKW!

Malay was average. So was Maths. Nobody lost today. WanYi said I almost lost. Atiqah too. Hahah. HonManHonManHonMan! I don't like him okay. Just have been using that name to communicate with WanYi&Atiq. Hahah. Oh God! I got sicker during recess. But I still want sweets from granddaughters(:

Art was fun? I guess. Burnt the sides of the paper to create a piratey theme. Hahah. Then dried the paint with a hair-dryer. LOL. We had to present. Wesley was damn irritating lahh can? So near still cannot see or hear. SO FAKE! Hahah. Comments were given and we got an 'A' again(:

History was great in the beginning. Greeted MsNat with MDMNAT! Hahah. She's 25, oohh! Then we got back our common test result. 12 and a half. I'm so good in History. Going to the other class. I don't want lahh can? She's so boring and have too many facts in her mind. Gosh! &got really sick. I didn't want to do anything although we had to revise. &a slight touch or movement hurts okay! Common test. Didn't felt like doing but I knew I had to finish it. Hahah. So singlish lahh! LOL. Went home after that. Hurthurthurt! Suddenly feeling sad:(

Somebody cheer me up please?
Haizz.

not going swimming tomorrow. I'M SICK!


TAGS
wanyi ♥ = WELCOME(: &sure we can be cute. Hahah
natasha. = Ohkay(:
Halima = You huh? I don't know. HelloKitty? Hahah. Just kidding okay. You can be whatever you want to be lahh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be