HELLO(:
In a happy mood now, IDKW!

Had to run for TAF~ HMPF! Ran with REGINE!! Then, went back to class for MT. Cikgu kept talking. Alalala. My dear was threatened by a crazy girl! She won't do anything, I told you that~ Cikgu kept talking. Hahas. Atiqah always seems to find things. Hahas. &that tissue got it all upside-down! LOL

Next was Maths. WanYi came in & we remained quiet. No-Talking-Day, remember? Atiq forgot about it again &accused us of taking her file. HMPF! WanYi&me were like, we didn't take your file, how many times must we say that, HM/YF? She actually left it at home. HAHA! She owed us 3 nuggets but WanYi&me are good girls, so we dropped ot to 1 nugget each. See how good we are? ((:

Forgot to bring Practice book & just remembered I forgot to buy a new one too! Anyway, I thought HelloKitty will scold me or something for doing it in foolscap. Weirdly, she didn't.

Recess was okay. Qey gave me $2 for my prize. ThankYou QEY! Recess was quiet. Serious, without Halima's laughter or shouts. No voice from Anisah. Nothing made me laugh. Crazy people weren't that crazy today. &thanks Atiqah for that nugget~

Art was up next. Need to discuss about our new project, Menu Design. Our group call it Delicious Delicacies. Going to do it the piratey way~ Luq&Rani had to clean up today. Hahas. Oops, terlangar! Up next was History. MsNat getting married? When? Hahas. 1C so keypoh! She kept saying Atiqah&me were dreaming. Something wrong lahh with BarbieDoll. &she kept looking at ur way. Does she know how to pick on HM instead of us? We weren't dreaming! Just lost at times but we weren't dreaming! Doesn't she know how to differntiate who is dreaming & who is not?! HMPF! Call out my name for nothing~!

Went home after that. Took bus with Amirah, Mabel, Farah&Luq. Farah was having her own lecture period specially for Luq. You know haram? Then you will understand her speech~ LOL. She gave Amirah&me many waves~ Accompaned Amirah to top-up & saw neighbour dear! I thought she was walking so she should be faster. Hahs!

OhGOD! Have to reach school by 0645 tomorrow. Kill me can? Ohkay. Have been writing this post from I don't know what time till now which is like 2030. Got to go now. Need to pack up for tomorrow and sleep early. Scared of reaching late:|

TAGGIESSS!
afida. = Yay! Tmr is the day~
FIENA♥ = Wheets! Hi-5(:
Halima = Updated lahh. Happy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be