Got a long list to post about today. So let's start..

Went to school with Amirah. Bought GLICOPocky for class party as I didn't have cookies with me. So we went to school. Placed our bags in the class, and assembled in the parade square again. Had to go for WALK-A-JOG.

Hahah. Class sang "WHO LET THE DOG OUT?!" umpteenth times. But it was a bit boring too. &to keep ourselves entertained, we spanked each others' butt! LOL. Back to school. Prize-giving ceremony for Teachers' award, Best Flag award and EAS award. Anisah's boyfriend, MrLoh, very handsome uhh? LOL.

Back to class for PARTYING! Well, it was a bit boring though. Basyirah kept complaining about the sense of enthusiasm in 1C. Hahah. So it started slowly, waited for Canadian Pizaa to come. Ate Munchies Donut while waiting! Ahhh. Heaven! Couldn't believe GLICOPockies were loved. My youghurts were wanted. &my cupcake tasted good. Hahah. Okay, maybe for some, it didn't taste good. But what ever, at least some said it was nice :D

Then the pizza came. 1C queued for it. I was feeling lazy to queue and felt full to eat. What's wrong with digestive system/stomach? Nevermind. Atiqah gave me some of hers. LOL. So sweet lahh she. Then we brought out the cake. MsYeo took forever to come! She should have gone down earlier~

So MsYeo came, so the cake was ready to be served. I reminded them of Shirin's upcoming birthday. Hahah. Good huh? So next year, Teachers' Day 08 of 2C will celebrate together with Shirin's birthday? Lucky girl! LOL. the class sang her a birthday song 3 BIRTHDAY SONGS! First was in English, then it was in Malay and lastly it was in Chinese. Too bad there were no Indian in our class.

Then they cut the cake. I was like walking around when Basyirah suddenly came up to me and put chocolates on my FACE! Ahhh! Washed in toilet. Came back to class & I got it again. &now, my shirt was attacked too! Urghs. Hahah. Jealous to see Amirah so clean, gave her a mark too! LOL. Then cleaned up, sent those presents to the teachers' pigeon hole. Then it was time to slack and laze around. We were all waiting for the time to go home. Boring as ever. All I did was to look across. Then went around with WanYi&Atq. After awhile later, we were released.

In the bus, insanists were loud! They kept shouting&shouting. Hari Raya is loved eversince I was a child. D-uh! Under age will get money! Hahah. The easiest way to earn it! LOL. Atiqah hate Hari Raya sey, weird girl!

Saw somebody while I was boarding the bus. LOL. Kept SMS-ing about somebody. Hahah. Too many questions lahh she. So reached school. Waited damn long for Shereen&Rina! Ahhh. I miss RINA NOORFAZLINA! So went in the school, first place we visited was the TOILET, which haven't yet changed a single bit. Only makcik was nowhere to be found. Then walked around to search for people. There were many people found & they all went AHHH! Hehs. Saw those 6-5 boys. LOL. Twin said I slimmed down~ Hahah, just smiled lahh.

Went to canteen and saw CIK ODAH!! I miss her heaven lots lahh! She's so cute! Talked&talked &met&met. Waited for the arrival of Jelina&Afida. Stupid lahh, we couldn't go up. What kind of crap is that? So we're ex-anthonians, we can't explore our old school huh? HMPF! Called Jelina&she said she's coming. Afida didn't answer my calls. Jelina came. After awhile, Afida came. Eeyer, Riduwan's voice is like so scary&weird lahh. Doesn't suit him. Hahah. Went around to try our luck. &gladly found CIKGU ZALEHA!! I LOVE HER TO THE HEAVEN LAHH! Hahah. She tried to guess our names. So cute. &then went around some more. Decided to go home. Well, actually rina needed to go.

But she just can't. The boys kept talking to the three of them. I was feeling so "what ever, let's go now please!" I know where I stand. These boys only talk to these 3 girls. Yes, the Beauties~ So I just waited there like an idiot. Until they finally go. Saw MrShah! I didn't want to said "hi" to him at firt but Afida called him. I was only joking lahh but she took that seriously. Waved to him. Hahah.

Went to WestMall after that. Did nothing much. Just walked from here to there. Then ate at KFC. Went home after that. Feeling sad right now lahh. Hmpf. Mainly because I missed my primary school so much and want to be a part of it again. What the crap?! Malay Dancers performed for Teachers' Day & the seniors didn't get to see it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be