HEYLOS.

Second post for the day. Let's talk about marriage. I'm not getting married. My brother is. Hahas. I just realised, marriage is hard work.

You'll need reltionship and solve all problems you have especially when it comes to money! Goodness! Money always makes the problem. Even if you're not getting married. So are we talking abuot marriage now? No. We're talking about money(:

Tell me, who won't go crazy for a million dollars? I'm sure Atiqah&Halima will. Wakakah! Lame lahh me. Just want to show you pictures of my brother's upcoming wedding thingys


The wedding ring that made me blind~


and it's from CITIGEMS!



















&there's something else¬























I'm just bored&tired. Better do my homeworks now(:
Oh &before I forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be