Am I sick or am I sick or am I sick?
Can you answer that question?

I was feeling much better today. Just a little of headache. I know what cure it. SLEEP! Yes. Lack of sleep made me sick and enough of sleep cured me. Hahah. I woke up at 1am this morning to finish up all my homeworks. Didn't slept&went straight to school. Am I sick? I should be.

It was raining so we went to class but have to re-assembled in the parade square. SJAB quick meeting. Oooh! Can't wait for this Saturday's Total Defence Outing! &Ms Ng didn't come. Then we had History. It was so quiet because the noisy ones were all kicked out because of the homework. Recess was okay. Hahah. adik, knape dengan dier adik? I know it was so awkward but just tried. Loler. Disturbed Fahim&YingFu. Hahah.

HOM. Played at www.20q.net. Okay lahh. Hmm. I know there was one joke. But STML strikes! English/Literature was next. 1C really knows how to torture uhh? Had Physics class test. It was so-so? Biology. Hahah. 1C were meant to be a Biology class just because of 4 names? PERIstalsis, VIlUS, COloN & LUMEN! Gosh! Next was Literature/English again. Time passed fast.

Changed. Went to Macs. Walked to swimming complex. I was all fine until someone hit my back real hard! Still can scold me. I was trying to ease the pain okay! Called me eksyen babi some more!

Swimming was okay. But I still want my two dearies to be there! HMPF! One didn't want to swim and the other went to AVA. Next week is the exam. Need to pay $3. Scary lahh. But WanYi will sure ace it. I don't have faith in myself. Haizz.


&I wonder. For guys, when a girl confesses that she likes you, will you treat her normally, better or avoid her? Is it even normal for girl to confess? It's not easy and the result was worse. Be glad that he didn't affect my PSLE result. I was cring all through prelim &that caused my bad result lahh! HMPF.

SHE REPLIES~
Halima = Goosh. Yes! First look at her &I don't like her!
` E-rAh! = Im fine now. Thanks&ILYT(: What are you huh? BabyBop from Barney? Hahah. Just kidding but she's cute you know!
Rabitah<3 = God sister? IDK. Want to consider me as you god sister, up to you lahh(: LOVES<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be