HEYYS!

I think it will be a long post today. First the KSS NDP then I'll talk about outing with girlfies~

So I came like totally late! Supposed to be 0645 but I came at 07++. VERY LATE! I was rushing to BG MRT. Guess what? I slipped&fell!!! Phew! There wasn't anybody around. I just got up & walked away. Embarassing yeah! But nobody've seen it. It was okay(: &gladly, I wasn't scolded by CSM. Only thing was, I can't join the squad because there can't be an extra to open. HON MAN TOOK MY PLACE! BH LAHH YOU! Had to stand there to see if everyone is okay. At first it was YingYing. Then it was Shirin. Next was Joel. Joel couldn't join the squad too because the thing already started. So there was like an open space ath the third column from the right of my direction, the last row. Then they had to keluar baris so the bandies can perform. Bandies were great lahh! But I can't hear YMCA that much.

Then we had the fashion parade and map thingy. Oh yeah, small kids came. CUTE CAN?! How I wish I could walk with those kids. The fashion parade was okay but quite boring. The map thingy, first had to locate where is KranjiSec. It was damn chaotic can? NCC especially. Then level by level had to join together to make Singapore. Then we had a sing-a-long session. Hahas. Never had those time before where we would wave our hands and sing out loud. But some just think we're such lamers and retards to sing those songs. We're proud of Singapore lahh okay! Changed. Well, actually watched the prize giving first then we changed. CUTIES! Kids walked past & one waved back at me(: Well, I only waved to one because the others don't bother to look at us.

Ate at Macs with sisters. Took photos of each other.

Just combined it together because I'm lazy to upload one by one~

Then we took neoprints. Sadly, Fairuz couldn't go. Incomplete as always):
Let's get shocking when we reach the neoprint shop. Hahas. It was like 1C girls unite! Only Fairuz, Nurul, ShiYing (and who else??) weren't there. Took neoprints and was disturbed by the other groups. LOL. Halima, I don't need to act cute okay(: The picture came out great I can say. Please visit Amirah's blog for more detail of the neoprints. Then waited for AFIDA! Hahas. "You know him right? You know him right?" Luq was like, okay, I don't know how his expression was. Went around with sisters for awhile but I don't want to be late or Sher would scream at me. So sadly enough, I had to say goodbye. Sorry Amirah, couldn't go home with you just now):

Went to JE with Afida. LOL. She have LTML! Reached there and saw Sher with Joevenn. Extra lahh he! Besties reunion only okay! Firstly, we took neoprints. Cute but my poses weren't great. &the bigger pictures were the ones we don't adore. Ate at Macs after that. It was bloody full lahh! At least we found a table. LOL. The previous people didn't finish their drinks. It was a full cup! Hahas. Joevenn drank it. Talked and talked. Went to library after that. Joevenn went home. Thank god! Sher sent him. Auw, so sweet(: LOL! Then she came back. Talked a bit but we camwhored mostly. Be glad that I brought my cam okay! Sher brought her cam but it had flat batteries. LMAO. Took pictures&more pictures. Will upload some later.

Then decided to go back to the neoprint shop and take photos using our own camera. Hahas. Took a really long time there. Got bored so we decided to find somewhere else to camwhore or have fun. Bought SweetTalk. LOL. Afida's mouth was so comot!

Looked around and saw Science Centre! That's where we went! Camwhored there. Thank god for those lamp post for our stand. Soon enought after 1h or so of camwhoring, we got tired and decided to go home at 16++. Oh yeah! Before we left, we played with water! Hahas. Ran through the splashing water was effing fun and it got us all wet! At least we weren't drenched. &water mist got Sher all jakun-ed! LOL. Talked in the bus & talked some more. It was kind of sad when we all had to leave. Sher went home while Afida took 945 with me. Saw Syah and some other 2G-ians at the BG's bus stop. Weird. Afida went home then I stop at Zik's house. His family wasn't home. Dropped off the invitation card at Diyanah's mailbox and dropped by at Jel's house. She's so cute can?! Hahas. So tired now. Oh yes, photos~


Hahas. They were scolding me!


CUTE!<3

Working hard sey~




LOVES<3


Peace\m/


We were trying to make a fun shot..


SAPS' Angels(:


QUACK!


Pop! Popping! Popper!


Let the short feel tall~


It was duper hotness!

















Actually, there was more photo but lazy lahh. Too many!
TAGS! HERE I REPLY!
mallory = Spell my name correctly dear girl! Hahas. I miss them too! Patience okay?
Rabitah<3 = Relink what? Tak tinggalkan link pun.
Rani = Hahas. Sorry lahh! Sorry okay? Smiles&Takecare<3
` E-rAh! = My youngest adik<3! Takecare(:
Halima = Yeah duh! Hahas. Without you being noisy is like ~

You were cute today, carrying that small boy(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be