Let's go back to the past shall we?
Since it's National Day, remember all those songs? Especially those with good memories? Like yesterday's sing-a-long!


Home. My favourite Singapore song(: I used to want this song to keep repeating itself in my head. But sometimes, STML stikes. Hahas.


Where I belong. I think this song came out in 2001 if I'm not wrong. I remembered when I was a P1, National Day season was coming, so we had to sing it as a class. &kept watching the video on teevee. Hahas. Memories~


We will get there. &this was the song 4-8 chose to sing for National Day 2005. Hahas. Those competition~ &guess what? 4-8 won first in that competition. All thanks to MsNORDIANA and the class! &it was the only year that we didn't celebrate ND in school. We celebrated in CDANS Hall instead(:


Reach Out For The Skies. The only song with a dance move to it. 2005's song. P5=Preview of NDP`05. Hahas. I remembered that we had to dance the moves. &when the whole thing ended, we all slept in the bus! Hahas.


Together. 5-3 sang and won the competition. Lovely MsLIMKAILENG lead us. &she was one of the judge too. Hahas. She wasn't bias okay! We did good! So it's nothing to do with unfair or cheating.

Other national songs have no memories for me. I mean like events that occured. But I like them still.






&went to SAPS' blog. So sad lahh sey. Silver for SYF MalayDance 2006. My last year of being a MDer. &that was the first silver of the bronze. Hahas. Sher were aiming for gold. Actually, we all were aiming for gold. Sick of bronze already. So we got a silver. Let's hope juniors can get a silver or gold for us okay. &let's hope more people would like to join MD. Md don't sucks okay. It's fun!

TAGS~!)
` E-rAh! = WAHH! 3 tags uhh? Hahas. &yeah! SISTERS FOREVER! Kakak will smack you on Monday okay? Hehes.
Halima = You too okay. Let's sing her a birthday song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be