Hmms. I was all okay until I got into Luq's blog which he wrote that he's Raya-ing with his primary school friends tomorrow and I went, "Such a lucky guy.."

Blearghs! Let me just forget about this friendship problems I'm facing for awhile.

Phew, all out! Yays, my weekends are booked with school stuffs. GRRRRReat! SJAB will be on till 5pm on Saturday. Madrasah exam will still continue on Sunday which I believe I have 4 papers to sit for. But maybe, it'll just be 3 papers because they won't want me to end up dead.

I'm like so stressed out because Mak is just screaming every single day because there must always something she's not satisfied about. Urghs. Sometimes, I just hate her but then I know I can't because without her presence, I won't even be living in this world. &Hari Raya haven't even ended and we're fighting again already. I mean, I had just seek for forgiveness from her on 13OCT2007 and now I have to ask for forgiveness again because to her, it seems like everything is my fault instead of hers. She's always accusing and blaming others when she herself committed those mistakes before. &about those accusing stuffs, I didn't even do those things and she just screamed at me, not letting me say a thing and just make me scream back at her. It's like she purposely does this so I would scream back at her and it will ends up to be my fault instead of hers. URGHS! Parents. They can be so hurtful most of the time. JEEZ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner