Urm. I keep on getting weird dreams every night. It gets weirder everytime. Hahah.

Just today, well, yesterday-today, I dreamt the class was going to watch Sesame Street's musical, even weirder, it was for History. That's not all, we even took a plane from KSS to that place. Passed by CCK and Clementi. My legs touched the buildings at CCK when I was up in a plane. Then I was telling Amirah about all this lame stuffs like buildings at CCK is higher than at Clementi's and I was scared all that stuff. She just lloked at me and nodding all the way. Hahah. Reached the place, slacked or somthing. But then the show started and I had ShanWee to inform me through the phone. Too much of 987? He sang a tune or something. Tried to get in the show & the only way to enter the show is through a laptop, you know like "Blue's Clue". Where they enter the picture or something. Hahah.

I'm putting everything in one dream? LOL. Seriously, it was all in my dream. I didn't make up the story. Why would I anyway. Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner