Deleted that BGR post. Isn't it so sad that parents blame the boy/girlfriend for their own failure? Gosh!

Hmms, PSLE results are out. Well, I was so scared for my cousin, since a week ago. Later okay, I want to tell nenek story.

Went to Catholic High School with KSJ. YouKang was late so were we. But at least they didn't mind. I think. &so we were like bananas wearing our YELLOW zone tee, marching at CHS. But it was tiring. Kept doing "kebelakang pusing" during our march which is to turn instead of going straight. I banged real hard, foolishly hurt my toes. Sorry toes! Next training is full-u, starts at 1pm.

Then we went to Junction8. At first we thought of Kopitiam but then it was too packed so Shirin and I went to LJS instead. Hahah. We were like outerspace creatures, searching for one darn place and it took us almost forever. Lol. Only both of us know, we went round and round to find that freaking LJS. It's not that our map reading sucks, but the map plan sucks. It's two different thing. Hahah, good thing for the labeled exit map plan. At least we knew how to find our way. &gladly there were two-seats table for us. Junction8 was damn packed. Goodness!

Then we went home. I almost forgot the time. Kept wondering, it's a Thursday, people are supposed to be working around this time but the train was still full of working people. Hmms, lunch time maybe? Change of shifts? Oh well, who knows.

Dropped at CCK. Went to library. Had books overdue. God! I'm still wondering where's that book?! &parents will tell me, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BORROWED IT FOR OTHERS!" I can tell, I know Mak very well, of course, 13 years.

&after that, went to cousins' house. Yeah. She had to repeat. It's very sad indeed. I'm sad for her too. Oh well, she's not that stressed out, I am! It's like, I really wanted her to pass, I know her dreams and hopes for PSLE. Which school she wanted to attend and all. It's sad to waste a year just because of one subject, MATHS! I guess, she would need HelloKitty ehs?

Oh well, she nags a lot but she's not a bad teacher. Okay, of course I can't say she's a bad teacher. I always wanted to be a teacher, since I was a baby :D But people seems to hate teachers eh? God! But anyway, I still need to work on my English which sucks. Hahah. Other than that, I can just dream on. Lol.
Okay. Nenek story ends here. Time for issue talk!

Changed my mind! Joyous, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner