Back from the tiring camp finally! I'm so missing home.
Okay let me post a total lots of things. Things that I can remember from last week.

Let's begin!
11NOV07 [Sunday]
The day after she slept with us. Some smiles from her. Cuteness!
Sometimes, I couldn't believe that this is my brother's daughter. I mean, I couldn't believe my brother already have a daughter.

12NOV07 [Monday]
Group 3 meeting for flag and cheer. We named our group BIG TREE because 3 rhymes with Tree. &Came up with a cheer for the group and the boys came up with one too. Combined them together. Our flag was marvelous! Hahah. YanYing and me did all the work of colouring it okay. The boys just drew it out and coloured the tree and apples with our help.

13NOV07 [Tuesday]
Had to go to school again just to send the CD for the background sounds. Saw YuLiang who bought his books. Even I haven't buy my text/workbooks for 2008. After I've passed the CD to Aisyah, went to Acu's house. Thought of going Lot1 but felt stupid going alone. So thought of asking cousins to accompany me. Just my luck, niece and nephew were there too. So off we went to Lot1 around 4pm. Couldn't watch my show, "What I Like About You" :{
Had to bring nephew along after the long trials of asking him to stay. He's very mischievous. Went from the top to bottom of Lot1. Took neoprints and had to pay. I'm a good cousin and aunt(: Self praising. Had ice-creams for all. Amirah had OreoMcFlurry. Syafiqah had SundaeHotFudge. Nabil had ChocoCone and I had that new flavor Berries&Cookies or something? STML. But it's just a mix of Oreo and Strawberry.
Went back to Acu's house and the girls were imagining me falling on the guy next to me. After that had talks. They were talking about Norsham, P6 guy who almost everyone fell in love with. Lol. Then Ayah fetched me home.

14NOV07 [Wednesday]
Meetings with Sec1 SJ for the skit during campfire night. Nurul kept asking ChorKiat to repeat his lines. Lol. We did the skit for like 5 times. The boys didn't co-operate! HonMan was the lion but being a zombie, his tone was so mono-. Hahah. Nurul's job was easy because she was the narrator. Meaning she wouldn't need to remember her lines. JingWei as usual didn't turn up for the meetings. Then had to go for the check with YanRong, PeiLing and SiangNing. So good, they work for the Bookshop. I want to work too! But then KSJ keeps me busy enough for this holiday. Boohoo. After that walked to Interchange.

15NOV07 [Thursday]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNAH! First to reach CCK! Hahah. Waited and waited and Aishah came. With her "natural" blue eyes, went to fetch Halima. Saw the table tennis players. After that Met Wanyi at the Station. Wesly came, followed by Anisha and Atiqah. Jannah was next and met Jamie and PeiWen at LJS. Watched the BeeMovie. Missed part of it because of the long queue for food. The movie was great, hilarious. They even included my Pooh and Piglet but they killed Pooh because it's a bear. Sad huh? Lol. Neoprints and slacked at one corner to get free backgrounds. Home after that. Got ready for camp and slept at 2pm with the Muttons.

16NOV07 [Friday]
Ayah sent me to school. Brought a super huge bag for 3 day camping. Bag check and all. Need to rush and rush, pumpings and pumpings. Woah. Went to Kallang for Dragon boating. Super fun! Sec2s and Sec3s changed the timing of "1,2 ROW" to "I WANT ZHOU ROU" which I believe as said by them was pork. But the rowing part was tiring. Had to put our feet in the water while we were rocked in the boat in the middle of the water. Then welcomed people to Singapore. Lol. Saw the Ducktour vehicle. Next we get to feel the water. Sit on the edge of the boat and tried to reach our heads out to feel the water. Freaky. ChorKiat absorbed the most water and it splashed on us. After that back to school and had some games from the Sec2s. Had to group with Group 5. First game was to find our partner using our ears. They made animal noises and try to find them, blindfolded. Then we had to link our hands together and make sure all hoops were going from one end to the other. Lol. Then it was trust fall. HongLip took a very long time to fall because he didn't trust us. Hahah. I was scared too. Then we had Tug-o-War. Our group won! Sec1s won Sec2s! Muahahah. Campfire was up next.

Sec3s started the campfire with their skit. Darn funny with YongTing being Jane and CheungWeng being Tarzan. Gay act, disgusting really. They included the acts from certain ads like Mocca and that Bombay food ordering, Maybelline, Gatsby and a shampoo ad. Fake kisses for Jane and Tarzan. Imagine, guy kissing guy eventhough it's fake. Euww. Then it was the Sec2s. They had canibals going "huga chaga huga chaga". With YanRong especially, she was going crazy. Sec1s was next. ChorKiat made his gay tone. Lol. &YuZheng "disgusting baboon butt" Hahah.
Then it was cheering time. Group3 got into a bit of confusion at first. Then had that cool cat cheer. Even did it for MsTan who wasn't with us. Supper was super hot! Had us sweating and had to sleep in the hot tent. Which got cooler in the morning.

17NOV07 [Saturday]
Woke up at 5am to wash up and all. Some warm-up, hot breakfast which burnt my tongue and PulauUbin. Doggies alert! 10 checkpoints to be completed. Doubled with YongTing and had to cycle up slope. OMG! Super tiring! From one checkpoint to the other was very far! ChorKiat was the leader and I was the assistance. YanYing was the first aider. YongTing was the repairman and JingWei was the last man. JingWei's chain got entangled and had to change his bike. Lost some time but then eventually caught up with the others. There was one downhill bumpy slope which was super fun. Lol. Saw a wild boar. Then had our lunch. Continued our missions. Our 2nd last checkpoint was so far and our last checkpoint was at ChekJawa which was to go back. Doubled with SirChoonKiat. I was shook up in ChekJawa because there was a wild boar came running after I made my straight walk. The boar was running the other way straight. But it was so frightening. Sir treated us to coconuts! Just when we were hungry! &Our group won 2nd all thanks to SirChoonKiat.

Went to Mangrove Swamp after that for our nightwalk. Sir tried to scare us before we start our walk. But it wasn't that scary because we could see the path we were walking on. SirChoonSiong terrified me. Glad there wasn't any scream coming out from me. Then we walked back as a group after MsVanitha who wanted to try the nightwalk with only one lightstick, without any lighstick on the ground to lead her. I'm proud of her, for being brave. Back to school and slept all we can for we won't be getting any peace later.

18NOV07 [Sunday]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK SURIA! Was woken up around 2am, fire drill. &then we woke up at 5++am for promotion ceremony. All Sec1 cadets got promoted from PTE to LCP. Yay! Only one LCP didn't get promoted while the others got their CPL rank. Sec1s learn very fast, as said by Sir.
HCanged back and then we had our PT session and all. Area cleaning, Group3 got the bunk. SirKenneth really didn't want any dust and we had the bunk checked 5 times. Then we had a few lessons and debrief. Group3 was the runner up for the whole ATC`07! Congrats to us! Although the Beanbos won the champ, we still were the runner up. &then the Sirs and Ma'ams gave their thoughts. SirKenneth asked wrong question and got himself blushing red! ROFL. Went home with Nurul and I was feeling kind of strange to be carrying a super big bag into the bus. Fell asleep in the bus and dreamed of the camp. It was real crazy. Home at last. Bathed, clear up the things and SLEPT from 6.30pm to 9.30am!

15 hours, superb right? Hahah. How tired was I? Lol. Aniyah is coming later! Wheets! I miss her a lot! 2 birthdays this week. Next Thursday is Bro's birthday. Celebrating on the 23rd. BroIwan celebrates his in Haj. So cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner