Woke up with my eyes all swollen and Kakak said I looked a Japanese/Chinese. Oh well, didn't realise it until I went to the bathroom and scared myself. Yeah. I cried yesterday night. I guess I couldn't hold it any longer. All these time, I held my tears back. &something happened within my family and me. They made me feel useless and unwanted. So that was how it exactly happen. Bloodshot eyes at night and swollen eyes in the morning.

Watched "I Know What You Did Last Raya" and second disc of "Aku No. 1" Well, just borrowed it from cousins. Then after those movies, got ready to move out. Went to GombakHouse for it's open house. The thing started at 7pm. Then KakWiyah's side came so the house was full of children. Time passed and everybody went home and so family gathering at that house. Went home around 11.30pm. Watched some of "GanyutLagi". Aniyah stuck her tongue out and it was so adorable! Hehs. She has a LONG tongue. I think her tongue can manage to touch her nose :P

Don't speak because nobody's listening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner