HELLO!
Okay, nothing done on homeworks. Not even a little strike of the letter. Haven't start yet.

Note to self: Gosh! Najihah! Stop being a lazy ass and start working please? Sleep on the day just before school! Don't sleep when they are having lectures on being a better school, etc! Please, start you work!!!!

Okay, I'm done nagging at myself(: It's so much better to nag at self rather than *gone to make coffee* having your parents to do it for you. Wow! I'm a drink maker today. Made 2 teamix and 1 coffeemix in 1 evening! *Applause!*

Fine, went to Al-Mukminin mosque with Mak today for Aqiqah matters. It's so big, couldn't recognise it at first. Hahah and I love the toilet! Super clean! I know, jakun! After that ate at some stall. Had AyamPenyet with Mak and IceMilo. Great lunch. Went to Queensway after that. I had always wanted to go to Ikea. Weird, I know. Ikea is fun okay! Lol.

But first we headed to Queensway Shopping Centre. Mak wanted to photocopy a picture. Then we went to a shop which sells tees. Wanted to buy one for bro's upcoming birthday which is tomorrow! They do class tees too, cheapest is $12. I really want a class tee! Hahah. Okay, after that went to IKEA! Finally. Hahah. I want to decorate this room. Don't mind me, indulging myself with hopes and dreams. Bought two pillow and curtains, reddish-pink. After that, home!

How can you kill boredom with homeworks? I don't even have time to start. Join SJAB, keep you busy and not rotting at home. Lol. Woah, too much of home isn't good . Neither is too much of CCAs. Hahah. May be going to KL from the 11th to the 13th of December. Kakak wants Cameron Highlands, well, me too. But it's all for the boss to decide. Hmms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner