Last time I went to school, last Saturday.
Oh well, the week after school holiday starts, I only rested on Monday and Friday.
Tuesday -English I.P. Coaching
Wednesday -Photography lesson
Thurday -English I.P. Coaching
Saturday -SJ training
Today -Madrasah

Oh well, badly wants to go to school but not this way. I want real school. Like the one after EOYES. That was real fun. Hahah.

Let's update about Wednesday. I thought I was free on that day but suddenly, CSM called! Lol, rushed to school and when I reached, the lecture was about to end. Then after that was practical, it was okay I guess. Mariz took a really cool picture, wished I had taken that. Hahah. My mind is not creative enough.

Now I'll update about Saturday. Started at 1pm. Well, went to 1G at first and the NCCs passed by the class. I thought Luq had grown taller or I just haven't noticed his height knowing he's shorter than me. No offence. BACK TO SJ.
But we went to 1I because the machine wasn't working. Went through the camp stuffs. Like our groups and bunks and tent. Have to go double with YongTing because I can't cycle. Urghs! FYI, YongTing is a guy. Hahah. &I got LCP ranking twice by mistake(: SiangNing got REC ranking once because we were accidentally switched. Hahah.
After that was our practical rope tying thingy by NPCCs. Girls won the Boys. Hahah, we finished much earlier than them. Lol. then we were off for tent pitching theory. Released after that!

Today. Sat for 4 exams. &I cheated. Regret for not studying. Haizz. For one fact, I hate cheating but then I was lured to do the sin with all those people around me who have the answers I wanted. Must study hard for next paper, Tafsiran and Hadith. Hadith especially, it's like Sirah.
Then went out with Sher. Fida couldn't come with us. Spoiler lahh. Decided not to talk about the topic I got all emotional about last few day. Just browsed through shops and discuss about school stuffs.
After that, when to Gombakhouse. Watched DVDs and tried to enjoy myself but it was still boring though. Lol.

Such a cold night. It's raining heavily at here. Anw, got to pee. Hahaha, What a rude way to see goodbye. But then again, really need to go now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner