Erm, yeah. Went out with Kechorables! I mean, part of Kechorables. Only Diyanah and Fida came. At least three is better than nothing right? Hehs.

Met up around 2pm at Gombak Station. Lol. Fida was still walking when were there. &so we went to CityHall. Diyanah wanted to buy her Crumpler. Practically, gone crazy about it. Hahah. She kept saying "Crumpler! Crumpler!" every time she saw people bringing that bag. Fida kept talking about these numbers, 4, 5 and 7. Okay, I don't know who they are but she thought Diyanah could remember those people, which she barely.

After that, went to Bugis. Got a little lost there. Hahah. Even in the City Hall, we almost lose ourself because of me! Hehs. So at Bugis we went here and there when we realised we were walking the wrong way. At last we reached Bugis Street. Both of them walked in front of me and was like looking for me and realised I'm behind them. Lol. They thought I was playing "Now-you-see-me-Now-you-don't". Searched for that Little Miss Bad in GREEN. It seems like there's none of it in stock. Contacted a few people and off to Orchard we went.

Lost again. Basically, we didn't know how to get to Far East Plaza from Orchard MRT. So I contacted KakWiyah who knows the way in Orchard. Am I glad! Although I didn't understand the ending, we still got to Far East Plaza in the end. I exit wrongly but then we saw this location map. FEP was just two buildings down! Heheh. I'm not so bad after all. I never knew there was a map in Orchard. We were just hoping to bump to one and we did! Lol.

Search for that tee in the first level. Used my "powerful eyes" and saw the tees at the Basement. &I was also the one to find that GREEN Little Miss Bad tee. Yay! For once, I'm worth of doing something. Lol. By that I meant that at least I did something for them. Don't get it the wrong way. Tiredly, went to BPP because Fida really wanted STARBUCKS. Took 190 there.

Reached and she went for STARBUCKS and they followed me to buy things for home. Then we went to the bus stop and sat. Whoa! That's the first sit we had for the whole trip. I mean after all the walking. Photocopy all those stuffs, whole lot of stuff and home!

Aniyah came. Going bluek! Hahah. She's so cute! &It's saddening that older cousin will be staying at KL for 5 years. With my niece, Insyirah. Only meet them during Hari Raya only.

Tomorrow, St John. Sunday, homeworks. Monday, St John. Tuesday, outing!
Homeworks done at least a bit. Yay! That book is returned! Oh My GOD! Alhamdulilah! Thank you Allah! Maybe one of them just found it or maybe we accidentally dropped it somewhere and somebody found it. Thank You! I should really repent for this! I know this is a lesson given. Never let your friends to use your account. &take care of everything carefully. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

HOMEWORKS!
# 2 English passages [Running | Volunteer]
# 3 English book reviews [1 | 2 | 3]
# English-Lit assignments [1 | 2 | 3]
# Maths Worksheet
# History Assignment
# English EOY essay; forgiveness/jealousy
# 3 Malay book summary [1 | 2 | 3]
# Logbook KSJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner