Just realised I'm really bored and missing people. It's like so crazy. Not exaggerating. Maybe going out tomorrow. We'll see how. Think fast! I want to go out!

Should do homeworks later. I'm really falling behind. Still need to wash my shoes. It's been so long and shoes are so muddy dirty. Hehs. Parents buy my schoolbook already! It's going to be December soon. I need to read Animal Farm! Gosh!

So tomorrow, outing with chocolates. I'm planning with Kechos on Wednesday. Jannah planned the class outing on 3December. I prefer late December! Chocolates, class tee? Start drawing and we can start ordering so we'll get it by next year. Found some sites. Well, only 2 sites.

Link 1
Link 2

I want class tee! 1C`07/2C`08!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner