First and foremost, quiz time again.
My third quiz for this month.
All the other months are quiz-less, more or less.
Whatever I've said was crap, thank you.

19 QUIZ
A) People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blog.
B) Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
-These ppl must state who they tagged and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. --Continue this game by sending it to the other people. (:



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
:O I don't know?

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?
My dream is to have all my dreams to come true XD

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Like my brothers' wedding? Just hope I won't yawn in the middle of wedding that's all.

4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
I'm confused at your words. Hahah, I think so.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Sweet, gentle, caring, kind, funny and not a big show-off.

6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Isn't the answer obvious enough?

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Forever? If he's mine, he's mine.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Hahah, good question. First I will cry and brood over it. Then I will think of the past and slowly get over it. It's working!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Other then holiday plans and what I just regret saying, nothing else.

10. Is being tagged fun?
Hmm, it sure is when you nothing else to blog about.

11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
24? I have no image of that future. Probably working my ass off.

12. Who are currently the most important person to you?
Family or friends?

13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Erm, never talked to her before. Seriously. She should be an out-going girl from her posts.

14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Married but poor. Loner isn't nice.

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Look at the clock and count how long I slept.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends, seriously, I don't know what I'm talking.

17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'm in love with everybody right now! You seriously don't have to pick cause it's just a waste of tears, either way.

18. What type of friend do you like?
Those type who are my friends now. Who you are now are the best!

19. What type of friend do you dislike?
Hmmmmm, you seriously don't need to know this.

People who have been tagged:
Whoever visiting and feeling bored, seriously.








Alright, lets talk about WIND DE BRASSION II
It was a good great show.
The first part got Kakak, Mak and me yawning.
Then after the interval, started with Mission Impossible.
I really wonder how James got all the strength to do that.
I think it's James, should be right?
Hahah, couldn't really see that clear.

The second part of the concert was much more gerek than the first.
Really, it was great!
Couldn't capture any moments of it though.

Ate at KFC after that.
Yummy, what a great dinner/supper.
Then went to ThisFashion.
Should I? I don't really know what to do, seriously.
Shoud I? Haizz.

Back home and enjoyed Cheese Cake, Tiramisu and another delicacy.
By my sister-in-law, thanks!
Blurted out what I simply regret saying.
I don't know how I should say sorry.
Help me? I guess it's not that easy.

Watched Whose Line Is It Anyway starring JEFF DAVIS!
Oh as long as it's Jeff or Chip, I'll love it!
It was hilarious, Weird Newscasters, Scenes from the Hat, Party Quirks and Greatest Hits.
After that, Entertainment Tonight of Jonas Brother on CAMP ROCK.
I want to watch Camp Rock but I don't have cable.
How sad, Jonas Brothers!
I bet it will be like HSM, as hot as that!
20 June, oh 20 June.

Sher will be back today!
Counting down 2 days to Atq's return and Sher's Birthday.
Meeting Sher and Fida tomorrow!
Hopefully, we can go out and enjoy ourselves.
:D

Class, do you want to have an outing?
Dates still unconfirmed and activities to settle.
How about 21st?
Oh crap! My homeworks are still _________.
I'm dead, seriously, dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting