LIST OF WHAT-TO-DO
  • English Homeworks! (X3)
  • Maths Homeworks! (X4 X30pgs)
  • Blogskins for cousins (X4)
  • Think of dates (X3)

    Awhile ago, I had something to say.
    Now, it's completely gone.
    Just that, I'm missing people already.
    I'm missing everyone actually.
    Hehehs.

    Maths is torturing.
    Like just when you think what you've done is right,
    the answer is wrong.
    So I'm back to square one.
    I need to redo(or maybe not) the Maths worksheet.

    Alright, I think I need to do those onlines now.
    Maybe that will lessen the work
    and it will look like I only have a bit more to go!
    Hahah, how smart :P

    So I have to read 3 things.
    then do the quiz :X
    After that, I'll have English and Maths left.
    Just a few pages of Casco book and many questions of worksheets.
    I'll be fine(:

    After the quiz, I'll have to do house chores.
    Glad there's no SJ tomorrow.
    I still have Madr on Sunday though.
    After that, I can do whatever I want((((:

    Yay, so I shall stop blogging now.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    What Did I Want To Be

    The Art Of Letting