3.30am.
How nice, I will be sleeping at 4am again.
Feeling a little, I don't know.
Pfft. There won't be any outing for the class I guess?

I mean not as in class.
Maybe just a few who is kind enough to go out with me.
Accompany me to watch GETSMART or KUNGFUPANDA.
I hope somebody would.
Please? ;D

It's either on Wednesday or Thursday.
If not I would result in persuading my sister to watch with me.
Brother not buying movies anymore, I guess?
It's just better to be in cinema, isn't it?

It's either Atq's not back or she's tired.
Maybe her prepaid is dead?
MUST THINK POSITIVE(:

&I just remembered,
I let Nisa borrow books using my card.
No wonder I couldn't find the library books.
Hahah, short-term memory.

&&Nysa, leave your link.
Asked me to link but no link to link.
Understand? Hahah.


Urghs, haven't start with English.
I have no idea for the essay. Help me out?
A challenge that makes me discover a positive trait.

&I have to find those newspapers.
In that big pile of newspaper :D

You know what?
I was just thinking, maybe.
Our class outing would be after school?
But pfft, CCAs and not enough time.

I will make this up to you, 2C-ians.
I promise, just need your co-operation.
We still have 2 parties to go.
Teachers' Day and Farewell Party.
Also one more outing or maybe 2.
;D


Let see if I can make this right this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting