I found the site for newspaper thing.
ST
But the pages I need to go need me to log in.
Pfft, want to register still need to pay.

Yay, found other sites!
LEISURE ISLAND
CNA
ST
FORUM
PRESS

For the SiChuan's, hmpf.
Alright, why in the world I'm talking to myself?




Oh yes, my dream.
It was quite a long dream.
&I was in so many places.

First, 2C was having Literature at the long table.
I know that because I saw MsTang.
I know Ami and Fai were sitting across me.
Then Atq and me went to some other part of the table for answers or something.
Then we went back to our seats but Atq was at my seat.
Then I asked her to stand or something.
LOL, the next thing I know, she was on my LAP!
HAHAHAHAHA.

While she was on my lap, saw the three 3Gians.
Pfft.
Then MsTang was going through answers with Fai and Ami.
Suddenly YK was in the picture, waiting for MsTang's response.
Then I wasn't sure what happened.

Suddenly I'm in an elevator with other 3 people.
Forgot who.
So we walk through this corridor which let us to 7-11.
Then we walked around 7-11, didn't buy anything though.
I know I looked through some phone covers.
Thought of it too much?

Then we were back to the corridor, taking the lift back.
I remembered there was SCS with SG and another person.
&OMA, they were kissing in my dream.
So we wanted to take the elevator.
Special kind of elevator, water can't touch it.
Or else it will damage.

So there are 3(?) people with a cup of water in their hand.
So the four of us took the elevator.
As the door was about to shut, the 3 people with the cup who were outside the elevator, purposely dip their fingers in the cup and scratched it to the door of the elevator.

Then the water on the door of the elevator froze.
Next thing that happened, the elevator was swinging.
I mean it's like we were going to die because the elevator was only supported by a rope.
You know, like in Spiderman, the last part where he had to save those kids or MJ.

Oh yes, we were in the winter.
I could see snow everywhere.
Then we parachuted, without the parachute, to one of this place.
Some kind of a kingdom.
Now there are 5 people including me.
I was hanging on the a cliff while the others were already on top of the cliff.
Then were scared of the armies of this kingdom because we saw them punished somebody by throwing him down the cliff.
So the 5 of us(no idea who), said were like animals or what.
I think the place were animal kind of kingdom.
I think I was a frog or something.
I remembered my leg, was like wriggling.
Then finally, the scene ended.



I told you, weird.
I just don't know why I keep having ultra weird dreams.
Lol :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting