Weird dream again.
Gosh, I dreamt that Cikgu had this long rocker hair!
&I got a close view on a cockroach, in my dream.
Woke up immediately after that.

Hard time to get back to sleep.
Ayah kept sneezing, LOUDLY.
When I finally got to sleep, woke up at 5am again.
The loudest thunder I've heard. It was uber terrifying!
It scared me so much that I ran to my parents' room :X

Then went for Jazz around 10.30am.
Did a two day worth of strecthing.
Then we danced, quite a few times.
Danced with our costumes on, twice in the room.
Once in the parade square.

Yes, for that once in parade square,
in front of StreetDancers, ModernDancers and FlagTwirling,
I humiliated my self! XD
hopefully that won't happen again on the ACTUAL DAY!
Yes, I should look behind and be more alert.

Ami didn't come for practice because of stomach cramps.
We all thought there was mass rehearsal, so Ami come for that.
Turned to be nothing.

Went to Macs after that.
Took the bus to YewTee.
Went to WM with Ami.
Bought our stuff.

Ami went home, I went to gombak.
Saw Joanne, she stays somewhere there o.O
Walked home after that and watched a little of Tarzan 2.
It was so sad, the apes don't want Tarzan.
I didn't know the ending because I was asleep by then.

Got to go. Training tomorrow!
For SJ Day and POP I guess?
Haizz, we still haven't plan yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting