Whole week update.
I know you miss me so read it :D

SATURDAY NIGHT
Family gathering at Bro's.
Had Hawaiian Pizza!
Watched KL Drift.
One of my uncle's friend was in it.
LOL, "dier ader line ah!"
Aniyah was uber cute!
&I didn't know my bro had a youtube account.
Pfft.






MONDAY
Not a really good start.
I had to run to school, almost late.
Pfft, glad my name is not on that list of detention again.
OMA, I forgot.
Basically we got to know that MsThng is our new mentor.
First in history to get 3 mentors that are actually related?
Whatever lah, Najihah.
Haizz, too many pregnant ladies.
Like everywhere in school, at least one teacher is pregnant.

After school, had SJ training for SJ day.
Kept on teasing Nurul, CSM`09.
She wanted to murder every person that teased her.
Then sang ABC, did pumpings plus some shouting too.
Ami waited for us like until 5.
We still had to stayback for BNCO.
I'm the secretary, pfft.
Have to note down things and all. =.=


TUESDAY
Ayah sent me to school!
Amazingly, I was not that late for SJAB DAY!
Lol. We finally had 2 badge on our left arm.
As compared to the seniors, like whoa.
Then fall-in, drank up.
Had to be still for around half-an-hour(?)
After that was photo-taking.
Back to class, wet wet wet!
I forgot what happened.
Just that we were sad that we couldn't watch the 2C performs.
I was the timer and Shirin was the commander(:
Pfft. Pfft. Pfft.

Our last lesson of the day was Project Work.
WE played boardgames.
Played Monopoly and the normal boardgames.
Ms Tan injure her cadet on SJ day! What the ___.
&Atq, evil lah play with people's hair bun.

After school, stayed back for Full Dress Mass Rehearsal.
Stayed in the class, stretched.
Watched other dancers and tried to dance.
Rough floor! Hahah.
Ami and I were so 'desperate' for paper and pen.
When we get to visit the canteen, alahai, jiwang seh dengan guitar

Then we finally dance but MsAmy went for work already.
Our dance was GREAT! Like all we see around us was smiling faces.
&cheers and claps and all.
Woah, that felt good.
Briefing and changed, thus home!


WEDNESDAY
MsAmy came for the last practice!
We were all so elated to have her with us and not some new instructor.
After that was English.
Matt, Amal and YiLing performed for the advertisement.
I didn't have to :DDDDD
Amal was being so soft and gay, especially with his fingers. Lol.
Then it was recess, so excited that we quickly ate and rushed to foyer.
Wanted to get the best seat(:




I have a video of themmmm!



After that was Malay then some other lesson.
Went to Limbang with the normal crew.
It was duper hilarious, especially when Atq had her guitar.
She drank my Peach Italian Soda and put on 'sour-I-don't-like' face.

Hahah, then Ami and Nurul went to the Bakery for food.
The 3 2C guys were there too with 2C Badminton boys.
Of course, having Atq there, she would try to be friendly with Sufyan.
Sufyan, as usual, ignored her, trying to act cool.
Then the rest was just duper hilarious, the expressions, the actions.

Waited for Ami and Nurul outside the shop with Atq and Jnh.
Amir came and made us laugh.
Then we saw them again, and I laughed so hard again.
Suddenly this uncle who wanted to smoke came and asked us to move.
Or something? I don't know, all of a sudden he was teaching us Japanese.
LOL.

Went home with AMi and Atq by train after that.
She started taking about REM.
Haizz, I can just die laughing at her.


THURSDAY
Lessons with MrYeo on that day about volleyball.
Ouch for the double to triple times.
Paiseh-ed for I don't know how many times.
I suck so much at the games. Pfft.
Then rushed for lunch again so we could watch the Upper Sec Guitar Competition.
Songs I sang along with, yay! Lol.

Last lesson with all the 3 mentors.
Exchanged place with James.
Hahah, Atq drew the first 2 boxes artistically.
We just ruined it at the last few boxes with full head and stick bodies.
Lol, look at the time.

Went to Limbang again.
Yummy Caramel Chocolate and biscuit.
Sent Ami to the traffic light and left her with Atq.
Then us SJ BNCO cadets had a meeting.
Macam pasar malam. Kecoh!
Finally decide on things.
HOORAY!
Went home at 5 after further discussion. Lol.
Slept at 6pm, too tired alright.


FRIDAY
Uh-huh. Woke up unexpectantly early today.
Did homeworks and packed up for the day.
I still took 985, hahah, he got the bus I'm in.
I'm talking about him not him.
I wanted to sleep but I was like kind of shocked that I couldn't sleep.

Walked as fast as I could to school, for no certain reason.
Then prize-giving for Guitar Competition.
CONGRATS! 2C`08 rocks so much.

Lesson was as per normal.
Did speech in English.
Laughed during Recess, Fahim danced!
Did speech in Malay.
Normal, normal, normal.
Stayed back for awhile for Nurul's sake. Lol.
Then went home and changed.


Slacked a bit before heading for school again.
Felt so weird walking to school alone.
Saw the 2H later and they asked me to walk first because they weren't in school attire.
Waited for MsAmy and some did the mass dance.
After MsAmy came, went into the room, changed, curled our hair, spent long minutes for make-up and photo taking.
We took hours to get ready.

Chaos


Make-up


'Slack'


Photo-taking

Same skirt and flash. Lol


2C Jazzies without Shaz, MC-ing


Family photo of Husband and wives


2C and 2G Jazzies


Before and After make-up [Daughtson]



Partner/Daughter-in-law!


Hot Aishorty Aishah!


Sexy Amiliaxzxzxz!


Daughter-in-law/Sistaz!

Finally after we were done, practiced.
Went down to 1B after that, shared room with the dancing crew.

Surprised MsAmy with a cake!
Then she gave us handphone strap.
Took pictures with her before she leaved.
We felt like crying, will miss her a lot.
After that, we just want to make her proud.



I Love Ms Amy!!!!


Flag-twirling sisters :D



While waiting for night to come..




Photos with Street Dancer-Ryn :]


While waiting for the performance to start.
Most of the girls was fighting for Matthew.
Like LOL, suddenly felt lucky for English class.
He was like a star with screaming girls surrounding him.

After seeing the StreetDancers off,
I got nervous and wanted to pee. Hahah.
So we gathered the Pinkspray and did a few breathing exercise,
had fun just to lose some tense.
We were up and Ami was so quiet.
Backstage, Wan was posing his every moves, lol.

Then the dance.

PINKSPRAY ROCKS!
Credit to Dellysda for photo :DD


The great thing is that we were done and everyone like it.
I knew the back flip I did wasn't as nice as the rehearsal and practices.
But, it's over and done with, we had fun.

Back to our class.
Fashion Show, YR became Miss Egypt. Lol.
Rani, PFFT! Hahah.

Then they had Mass Dance.
Didn't join in till the last one.
Stood there with Jnh and Atq during the mass dance.
Pfft, I don't know why.
Then the last one was 5, 6, 7, 8!
We all danced while Atq stood in the crowd and made me laugh.
Action jer, lol.
Took class photo after that and another photo.


Mak came! With Kakak :D



Pinkspray!

Went home, watched Whose Line Is It Anyway.

I had no idea for the tears.
I was just too upset.
He couldn't make it because of work.
I can just swore the person who asked him to stay.
I wanted him to watch the dance so much.
High hopes makes you feel low.
Seriously, and I wasn't jealous.
I think I wasn't.






*Videos on CFN will be up soon when I'm free :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting