Oh, know what?
HL Milk is only for SICK people.
So people who are HEALTHY can't drink it.

Yes yes, that's what Mak said to me.
Since Kakak is sick, HL Milk(which we rarely buy) was meant for her ONLY!
Hahaha, how funny.

At least Ayah understands.
He makes me happy, he lights me up.
Mak said I follow after Ayah.
Know what? I'm glad.

Ah, and now I'm crying.
Today was such ___ day.
No, I'm not sobbing profusely.
Alright, that sounded wrong.
Just got a tear rolled down.
Oh, how calming is the effect?
I love it much, I'm not lying.


Anyways, I'm not replying messages that fast anymore.
I don't know whether its the phone or what
but I can't have reception anywhere.
I'm so looking for a new phone.
Oh, fyi, no reception as in I can't get your sms too.
Ahh, how sad.




Just to keep you happy.
Jangan terasa sudah eh.

NOT EVERY TREE CAN STAND THIRST,

BUT THE CACTUS DID!


NOT EVERY ANIMAL CAN STAND A NATION,

BUT THE LION DID!


NOT EVERY FLOWER CAN REPRESENT LOVE,

BUT THE ROSES DID


NOT EVERY MONKEY CAN READ E-MAILS








BUT YOU DID!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting