Please choose the date.
17th or 18th or 21st or 22nd

We'll have it in the afternoon,
after or before whatever you have in the day.

Choose or suggest the activity you want.
EASTCOAST/SENTOSA Beachy places, we just enjoy the unity of class?
BOWLING Need I to say more?
LASER QUESST Something like paintball but it's laser.
MOVIE cum TOWNING/VIVOING Means to eat as a class and enjoy each other's companion.
SDC
ICESKATE

You will be notified via sms/email.
By this Sunday ;D

VIEW CLASSBLOG!





Alright, yay!
I'm still going no matter what.
So to my primary schoolmates, this is the plan too.
Hahah, I mean the place to go.
;D

Later going to cousins' house again.
Then I want to shop with them.

Tomorrow going out with 6-6ers!
Mallory, Ryan, Wilson, HongSing, ChengJiang and maybe ChunTing.
Pretty scared because I'm the odd one.
I'm not close to any of them except Mallory.

Then on Friday, it's time for BAND!
Yes, I'm pretty excited and scared too.
Hahah, what is there to be scared of, I'm not performing right?
Lol.

Plus on Sunday, I have a wedding to attend to.
Was invited by Fida.
Meaning, BFFs short gathering!
Hurray!

Shereen and Atiqah is leaving tomorrow.
:'(

&I haven't done half of my homeworks.
:''(


Alright, shall do it tomorrow :D
I'm lazy to reply to tags.
Shall do it as soon as I can alright?


How come I've never realise how beautiful the world is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting