Hello. Please VIEW, thanks.
Hahah, the song in that is like sad.
Anyway, just view alright?

Yesterday was great.
It was FAC!

I was the steward of HaiSing NA.
&just before that, CPL asked me to spy on them. Lols.
Anyway, it was a pretty boring wait.
Although Sir Adrian made some jokes on NA1 which was Christine, CSM, Rachel, May and CPL,
yeah, jokes on their conversation and actions,
it was still pretty boring.

Hahah, just one day got them labelled as RUBBISH GANG and TOILET BOWL GANG.
They could break a record with the number of times they visited the toilet.

So, I was supposed to walk with HaiSing NA.
First was their Home Nursing.
They talked really fast, I don't know how the judges were able to get what they are trying to say.
After a long wait, it was their first aid.
Ohhh, I wanted to see Jnh as the casualty but I couldn't.
After that it was their footdrill.

Yadayadayada.
Rac was being super hilarious.
The NA control room was so noisy after the competition ended.
Then around 6.30, went to the hall for results.

YAY! Congrats to all those who won! 17 medals in total and AC got 4th! Total improvement. Congrats NA for the best home nursing, JieTing for best CPR, Aisyah's team for best foodrill, Christine and Amelia(?) for best commander, NA for getting 2nd, Amelia's for getting 3rd.

That is, if I'm not wrong.
So after that, we went back to school.
Took photos and changed.
After that was back home.

Walked back with HAHA.
Met HOHO and HIHI at the bus stop.
Eh, Pikachu wants me to slap you! Hahahaha.
oh sorry, should be huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!


Back to today.
I was still tired when I woke up in the morning.
For some uncertain reasons I don't know.
I didn't feel like attending Literature today.
I purposely did everything so slow in the afternoon.

So walked to school,
hoping to just meet and walk with somebody,
my wish came true! Hahah, how swell.
I walked with Atq.
Also saw Syairah on the way and Atq was eye-ing on Sya's bag.
Lol.

Once reached the library, enter into a world of Macbeth.
How interesting, greed, death and guilt.
Especially the way woman works in a snap.
We had this 30 minutes race.
Had to pose, act, solve and do silly things.
I couldn't act without laughing.
Laughter is contagious.

Then a little insight of Lady Macbeth.
Had to draw in this circle.
Blew my moods away.

I shall talk about that a little later.

So after drawing, had to share.
Pouted.
and ther tragedy ended with a death.
What I've learnt?
Shakespeare writes in two category;
Comedy and Tragedy.
In other words, Happily ever after or Death.
&Shakespeare is a really good scriptwriter.
The emotion of guilt, trap and all.
See how interesting?

How I wish this could be the Drama term.
As in acting not just analyze scripts.
Yeahhhh, whatever.

&after that went to Limbang.
I know I was emo-ing.
I don't have a reason for that.
I just don't know why.
I felt like crying and tears were ready to flow.
But [macam biaser..] I was strong!
Hahah, and all I needed was Honeydew SweetTalk!
After that I was fine.

Back home.
Was alone with Nyayi.
Then Uncle came and Mak came back home.
Hahsss, got scoldings and more.

Got to go now.
Not sure of tomorrow is still on.
Oh yes, still got to tell them about the sms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting