Everybody misses her already.
I'm missing her too!

Hahah, it's just not normal, you know?
Like suddenly she left Singapore for a week.
A week without her encouraging messages.
A week without laughing at night.
It's so empty without her.
Oh well, four more days.
Just four more days.


Anyway, I promised myself not to go moody again.
Promises are meant to be broken?
Alright, no, PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE KEPT!
I shall not be moody again and if I do, tell me!
Or hit me or whatever, I allow you to do that.
I just don't want to be moody again!
Moody days are over.

Went to watch The Incredible Hulk with 6-6ers.
Mallory, Ryan, HongSing and ChengJiang.
Went to LJS and arcade first.
Yes, yes, I just smiled and laughed :D

Ami said she saw me.
Hahah, I can't see far.
You know, all blur visions.

Head for the theater, 25 minutes for advertisements.
Pfft. The show officially started at 2.30pm.
The movie was interesting, exciting and captured me.
Hulk was hot alright, seriously.
&Mallory slept at the end of the movie
because Ryan's shoulder was too comfortable.

After the show, I was freaking cold.
Straight home for me.
I was too tired and the others went off to Bugis.

Why was I tired?
I slept at 4am again.
Watching too much of Whose Line Is It Anyway on Youtube.
Although I slept at 11pm yesterday,
I woke up at 2am for no certain reason,
had a hard time to sleep after that.

I need to start on English already.
Gahhs, tomorrow is Band!
Good luck bandies!
Rock the show alright!


I hope 16th is alright for Kechos.
Like, somebody's special day isn't it?
I still haven't got a present for her :X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting