Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal one.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List then out at the end of the post.
Notify them through their tagboard that they have been told to do these questions.
Who does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. At what age do u want to marry?
24 is nice but wait till he comes and I find a stable job.

2. Which are more important you? friends or boyfriends?
Of course FRIENDS! :D

3. Who are the people you trust most?
Atq, Ami, Sher, Jel, Fida, Rani, there's more. All my friends can?

4. If you have only a minute to live, what is your last words?
*That will be so sad, haven't thought of it.*

5. What do you hate?
That's for me to know and not for you to find out :S

6.What kind of boys do you like?
Gentleman, sweet and charming.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Get in top 10, lose weight and plan the best class party :X

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeah, sure.

9. Have you broken someone's heart till he/she wants to commit suicide?
Hahah, who wants to die for me? Fools.

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feelings I have when I'm surrounded by jokers. They really makes me smile(:

11. What are the requirements of the other half?
Be a man and don't just walk away.

12. List five best friends of yours.
PFFFT. So little. Sher, Jel, Fida, Ami and Atq :D

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, sometimes not. I feel so guilty :X

14. What hurts the most now?
My stomach cramp and my heart. Don't even know what they want.

15. What are the most important things in your life?
Happiness, love and care.

16. Do you love anime?
They intrigues me but seriously, no.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
The cutest and sweetest person!

18. If you had only one wish, what would it be?
Full internal happiness forever.

19. If you could rewind time, when would you go back to?
Can I go back thrice?
When I was at his sister party(1999),
when were all hanging out in the canteen(2006),
and when he was being such a gentleman(2007).
If only rewinding time is true.

20. Do you love yourself?
Yes, of course.

8 Lovelies,
01) Amirah Mohamed Yamin
02) Nur Shereen Ibrahim
03) Nurul Jannah Mohd Alias
04) Halimatussa'dia Anwar
05) Rani Hazrin Ilyana Abdul Rahman
06) Aishah Umarah Jamalul Ashik(?)
07) Siti Nurbasyirah Azahar
08) Tan Wan Yi



Alright, I'm done.
I still have to continue cleaning up.
I don't want Madr tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting