I kind of regret.
I should have, should have messaged her.
I mean I wanted to but the time was just not right.
Hahah, can I cry?

It's just a week right?
A week without her, not forever.
Hahahah, I'm sad after reading the email.
Yes, I won't emo and will THINK POSITIVE!
Although I did sighed when the clock shows 5.10pm.

Alright, have a safe trip my two darlings.
I know I'm like duper late.
Gonna miss you two duper lots♥



Enjoyed my day with cousins and nieces.
Nothing much to say, we just ache our legs.
Then I went to Sunshine Place.
Saw a pink dress cost $15.90.
Then a purple skirt costing at $6.90.
IT'S NOT PINK!

How I wish MsAmy could change the hotpink colour.
It's like hot pink?
:{


Can't wait for tomorrow.
Pretty excited and scared :S
Shall reply to tagsss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting