Yay! That's for HAHA!
Lols.

So today went shopping with Ami and Fai.
It was so tiring.
Accumulated 1 blister ):

First went shops around Lot1.
Bought tights and blouse only.
Now I kind of regret.
What's bought can't be returned D:
&somebody wore my shirt, LOLS!
Hahah.

Then we went to CWP.
That stands for CauseWay Point!
Hahah, I knew that, just were too slow.
Saw Amal and Shaufy in the train.
Hahah, fate huh?
They pestered Atq,
&Atq asked Fai to say 'bluek' to Ami while slapping her butt.
Lols!
&&treat you right?

Anyways, wasted our time there,
went to Kranji after.
The large This Fashion was attacked.
We found some cheap prices skirt.

Headed for YewTee after that.
Couldn't find anything but had Donut.
Went back to Lot1 after that.
Found some cheaper priced accessories.
Didn't buy it though.

Bought food for home.
Saw Syairah and Zul on the way!
Keep seeing Syairah a lot this holiday.
Hahah, and when I was looking for her that month,
I couldn't find her anywhere!



Alright, I'm done here.
Oh yes, emo period is back.
Don't disturb me, getting overly sensitive these days.
I don't know why but I know I hate this.
So just hope I get out of this period fast.
This is not because of him, her or them.
It's just me, I don't even know.
Well, please try to understand(:

Thanks :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting