Heys.
URGHS! Homeworks not done yet! &missing almost everybody in school loads. &my primary friends+school. Have been thinking about my whole life lately.

When I was a kid and all that. It's just that my sibling are making me feel invisible. REALLY! But I have been through that when I was younger. My siblings would play around, &when I come around, they stop playing saying because I was there. Hurt me alright. &I was given hurtful names. Although usually I'll get my way because I used my crying method, I still didn't get the love I wanted. It's like that feeling, EVERYONE HATES YOU. Often I thought they were jealous because I get all the love. How wrong were they. When I was small, I even thought of running away. I even packed(but asked for mak's help)! Crazy huh? I wish I was the OLDEST like Amirah. An ONLY CHILD like Hafizah. Or a MIDDLE child like Shirin. Okay, maybe the oldest is the best. I hate being the youngest. SERIOUS!

Enough about that. I MISS SCHOOL BUT I DON'T MISS THE TEACHERS. JUST FRIENDS WHOM I LOVE VERY MUCH!! I MISS EATING AS A CLASS!! LOVE RECESS TIME ALWAYS!! +))

AMIRAH!! = you more PRECIOUS to me!! <3 love&misses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting