CHAOTIC DAY!! Hahas.
Cultural Fiesta today. Hyper please! Hahas. SO let me tell you the whole thing okay. NVM. Nobody's reading anyway. Hahas.

So I slept while doing my work yesterday. Basy, Rani &me conferenced before I get to dreamland. So long like 45 minutes! All I said was "Ah. Yea. Okay. Erm." Hahas. Only woke up at 5.20am. Panicked &so I was late. At least everything was quite alright. Chaotic. But we are always CHAOTIC. I was sweating so hard and kept on shouting. Panicked lahh duh. Scared if there weren't enough costumes. &those latecomers. It was really a pressurising. &so we were done and head to the parade square.







HYPERACTIVE!! Okay, I wasn't so hyper. But I tried to be. Hahas. Kesian Amirah kene ejek. Folkdance with 1E first. Okay lahh. WanYi, Anisah &me were singing that TankoBushi song. Ahioiyoi! Hahas. Next was 1D. I didn't really paid attention. Because I was trying to calm my girlfriends &myself down. It was so scary. I didn't really care at first until I realised that I'll be somehow infront of -. But then when it was our turn, threw all those nervousness away &get moving mans! Hahas. Then it was sec twos street dance& flag twirling. Coolsome! Hahas. We were being so bad! Lol. Ejek jer. Somehow, I tried to focus on -. Joking lahh. Break. Had to go around with my parents. Eleh Shirin&Amirah malu-malu.



Then assemble and hall. Kidol first I think. Okay lahh. Took pictures candidly. Anisah looked through my gallery and she was like "ahh!" because of Aniyah. Cuteness lahh. Anyways, Kidol finalists have nice voice but most of them was kind of SS. Hahas. But most were singing chinese songs. HMPF! Group performance. Anisah total hyper! One guy from Destinex was swaying like totally. Hahas. So Anisah&me was like swaying with him. LOL. Destinex hancur! The mic was spoiled. Kesian. Then there was dancing. Coolsome. I think I was watching it with my mouth open. Hahas. Erm. Fashion Parade. Then prize giving.
HURRAY!HURRAY! 1C ROCKS! WE WON! WORKS PAID OFF!!

"Here, I want to say thanks especially to SITI NURBASYIRAH & RANI HAZRIN ILYANA for breaking their brains to workout for the costumes. &also to those people who stayed back and come to the meetings, THANKS! Our dance was great. Our costume was superb. You all did great. Let's don't stop here okay!"
1C = ChaoticChocolateCHAMPIONClass


Then Basy got pissed by the class unco-operativeness. Relax okays! Amirah, Anisah &me went to Lot1 macs. ALAMAK! Hahas. PaisehPaiseh! Went around the mall. Then HSH!
Didn't take lots of pictures. Need to get from Rani. Later then.

I LOVE 1C ROCKERS!! =)) <3

Only uploaded these pics because I'm lazy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting