three tiring days in the row. supposed to start on homeworks today! but then mak asked me to follow her for tupperwares. okay, let's restart the whole thing.

cutted my hair in the morning. sis cut for me. she was complaining that my hair was too thick to be cutted. but she did cut it anyway. but then i was unhappy with the way it looks. even mak dont like it. she said it looks like a *what* teeth. so i editted it by myself and i love it! but i think i want to edit it shorter. omg! think my hair is like blogskin? edit it any time i want?

anyways.
went to bukit gombak MRT. saw adi. went to ang mo kio. and i love the interchange! airconditioned. phew! and yayness. double decker bus! love it. sat at the top front. love that place because the view is so nice! oops. wrong stop! one more stop!! had to walk uphill. hmmpppfff X{ then mak talked with her friends abt the tupperwares. went here and there. at last we went home, carrying middle-weighted tupperwares in a big plastic bag. tired lahh!! got to do my sis' friendster profile. byes//

how i wish i could upload pictures here!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be