goodness! i dont know if i should call it a bad dream or not. maybe i should. actually there's two different dreams.

the first dream is just about me in i don't know where that sells MYUK pencilcase. im not sure but i think it's on offer from this time to this time. so i was looking for a nice pencilcase like chaos. i was running here and there. finally i've made my choice then the dream ended there.

second was about cultural fiesta. but it was at night. so it was going to be our turn soon. we all got ready but farah didnt bring her tie. so she borrowed mine. and so i got no tie and then i saw a tie and so i took it. and then i saw hii and he said better return that tie because it's his. but then i accidently cut the tie. and then i got ready. but our class had started before me. so it's like im left out with my father, waiting for the computer to shut fully.

WEIRDNESS!! it's so like outtaplace!! computer? ayah? TIE? and worst, HII??!!
goodness!! really weird.

and it's finally FIXED!! all thx to my lovable AYAH!! =))
and so i got to do my homework which you can see from my working list, i havent start on anything YET!!! should i change the blogskin first or start with homeworks?

NAJIHAH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner