what a day!
totally bushed by ytd and today. ytd was busy from morning till night!

went to madrasah in the morning. okay lahh. we were supposed to clean the class but all heck care. we are so bad. dismissed and went to boonlay. thought of buying somethings. but i dont know. fickled-minded. thought is it worth buying. but then i didnt buy it. then took 193. first time lahh. got lost as per normal.
*BEWARE. i get lost everytime!*
called bro and all that and realised that i was in the wrong estate! it's another part of the road. i knew that but i didnt know how to get out of the estate. wasted almost 1h? seriously! so got to the house. ate and drank. aniyah was sleeping. auww, so cute. was thinking about the day. DRATS! have to share aniyah. then the ceremony began. ohk lahh. normal. with a few people losing their way with the prayer like my brother and cousin. and sometimes me too. then talked with cousins and all. went to playground. IDRIS is BACK! good for my sister lahh. she was really missing him a whole lot! smsed me that during madrasah.
anyway back to the ceremony...
then went up. play with my cousins. then went down and up and stayed there. nenek came. wakjah got too many stories to tell! fed aniyah. urm then i dont know. almost everybody went home. helped out in the kitchen. 100% tired by then. brothers start karaoke-ing. aniyah is a hard sleeper! everytime she's awake, it would take half an hour or more to make her sleep. then after a long day. at last eventually, we went home. that scary place with dogs again... slept at 1++am. mak just dont want to stop talking and let me sleep! d-ongg!

so today. went with jayne. slacked around. dont know where we were supposed to go. went to do the hall. urghs! homework! took measurements for costume. practised. then rehearsed with miss chantelle. i know i saw syah but fiena said he's in jakarta. how could that be? urmm. dont know lahh! 1h break. jannah said she saw a black and white mosquito on her hand! went to macs. got burnt by applepie hotness! then went shopping. kecoh rabak! then some went back to school. back to school. euww. yk wanted to do the skirts! like seriously please lahh! i did the belt white is just cut and fold. superbly easy lahh my job! have to do some more. and then the lightning strikes! it was the scariest! i saw it right infront of my eyes. striking the lift. causing alarms to go off. and then i cut my self. pain at first but it was just a small one. had worst before. trauma sice then. spray paint wasnt enough. took out my $8. remember ehk! my $8 very PRECIOUS!
nanti duitku habis!!!! sedih sey!
then the group got lesser and lesser. amirah and shirin went home! leaving me behind! ='( have to stay because basy appointed me as the leader. cleared up and did some touch-ups. luq was the only guy left. went home. all own their own except for aishah and shamimah. rani went to limbang. basy was fetched by her family. luq walked to interchange and me took the bus. lazy lahh! hungry-hungry! went to the pasar malam for awhile which i took 15min just for nothing! nothing that i can eat with one and a half of my hand. its too oily. blearghs, forget it. i bought mcflurry instead. consist of food+water=dessert! i love maths so much that i keep doing word equation. saw timothy who had his ears pierced. i hate guys piercing! they think it's cool but not to me. they look ugly like bulls or cows! saw those irritating juniors, hairi and ahmad____. im such a bad senior to forget their names! saw jamie and peiwen. jamie wanted to take my mcflurry but peiwen hit her hand. went home. superbly tired that i feel asleep in the bus like crazy. at least i didnt snore. that could be worst. at least i didnt went over my busstop. i dont know why. i always wakes up when i've reached my busstop.

played the problematic computer for awhile. too pissed off that i shut it off and went to sleep. i dont care. i was too sleepy. slept till 9. just in time for hikmah! okay lahh. then watched after hours and mak screamed at me! hmppfff. superbly tired!! eventhough i slept for so long...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be