HELLO!

Bored. Nobody's tagging I can see. I mean, nothing to reply.
ANYWAYS-

Open house at AbgFaizal's new house. By the time we reached there, it was packed! Like totally can't get in. But we can still. WHAT TALKING ME?! Anyway, I thought Aniyah wouldn't be coming but SHE CAME!! So excited to the max lahh. But I still hate her bald hair! It's so sharp when I lie her head on my hand. Carry her a bit and then just talked with Nat, Millia and Naufal. &Millia has a doll which look almost alike with Aniyah! SO WEIRD! Wanted to say funny but that is not suitable for this situation.

&YAY! Aniyah is coming tomorrow! SO GREAT! At last, Madrasah is on vacation. I mean holiday. But only for two weeks. At least there's a holiday for us. ON SUNDAY. Used to think I pity my sis who is busy everyday. Schools on weekdays, StJohn on Sat and Madrasah on Sun. &now I have to pity myself! Busy every single day too for the same reasons. Shouldn't have chosen StJohn. Well just because I hate the tests/EXAMS. I guess it's too late now. But nevermind, I guess I just have to adapt with it.

Talking about adaptation, I have to learn to adapt sleeping on my own. Because I said to my brother, I don't want to sleep at his house. I didn't say why because he never asked. But when I told mak, I guess she knows. Call me a scaredy-cat or crybaby, I will care but that's me. Again, WHAT TALKING ME?!

Let me end it here, and today is NUR SHEREEN BINTE IBRAHIM's BDAY.
so HAPPY BDAY!!
If she ever visit, that is

SO BYE!! =) <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting