Have been thinking since today CF. Mak &ayah was like, you should have join Kidol. Hahas. I feel like I want to, but wouldn't that be paiseh? You think you got the voice but people don't think like you? Hahas. Then I started singing all the way, eventhough my voice sucks! But nobody cares in the house of mine. Everyone sings here. Nice not nice? Just let it be heh.

Then I thought about 1C. Wouldn't it be cool if we have our own music video? Lol. A little bit of this &a little bit of that comes a CRAPPY music video. Hahas. 1C stands for many things huh? I didn't really adore the letter 'C' until I came to 1C. Easy to make friends &before you realise it, we all start to send tags&comments&chats ending with something meaning i love you. &suddenly, I don't want to get separated with almost all of them. I'm scared of losing friends. I already kind of lose my primary school friends. But maybe, I'm too busy? What crap am I talking about? Hahas.

Oh yeah. Asked Ayah to bring home those costumes. Mak asked me to clear up. SO I started clearing up. I still keep the plastics, bands &gold cover. Looking at the gold cover, I thought, "WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!" Really it is. We only use it once and we spent I don't know how many cans which cost $4 each &now we want to throw it all? You must be really rich. I lose $8 for those gold cans. I don't care about the money. Okay, I do care. But I realised, we, who worked hard, didn't even get a thanks from any of our classmates. Really sad. Our brains cracked, trials&error everytime. Only the same faces stayed back to help. &nobody said thanks. Sincere as I am, but it's like most of them don't even care right?

WTH to them. It's over &we won 1st. Next to focus is the C.E. board. At least it's not me in-charge again. But then, it's a good thing being in-charge. You can order people. Who cares if they think you're bossy? You're just doing your job. Hahas.

Feel like changing the blogskin. &my blogname. Nobody's Visiting...

Only one tag to reply to.
E-rAh = Yeah!! chaotic-chocolate-cute-crappy-champion-class! I did say the list goes on right? Hahas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting