HELLOS!
Today was FUN! Okay lahh. Well, made CUPCAKES! For Shereen. Started around 9.45 and ended at 12.30!!! Suppose to meet them at 12! Asked Sher to come to my house. She tasted a cupcake. I don't know if it tasted okay. But to me it was. Well it's the thought that counts. Hahas. And it was my first time doing it alone. Usually have my sister beside me. But now I'm doing it alone. YAYS!



Then we took the MRT from Gombak to Jurong. & so we saw two guys waiting for Sher. Hahas. Compared height for a minute. Then we raced. First up was Riduwan, Hilmi and Shereen. Rid got 3rd. Hilmi got 2nd while Sher got 1st. Just like the way they sat. Then I raced with Sher. She got first and I got second! I suck at this racing thingy :S Then we all raced. We sat like this, Rid-Hilmi-Me-Shereen. &so were our rankings, 1st-2nd-3rd-4th. Sher who were first became last. KESIAN! Then we took neoprints. Boys are so NO FUN! Asked them to take neoprint with us, they don't want to! HMPF! But it was fine. They said we took too long that they ate before us! apa lahh mereka itu!
Then Sher and me bought our tickets to watch Men In White. We said goodbye to the guys. Went around for awhile to shop. KESIAN LAHH BAG SHER! Then we met with them again. Hahas. They were trying to match-make Sher with Ishaff or Zikri. OMG. Crazy lahh. Finally we really said goodbye. Sher and me watched our movie. The movie was okay lahh. Money didn't felt wasted. Diarrhoea! Diarrhoea! Hahas. Then we went to library. Hang around there for awhile. Waited for Sher to borrow her books. Finally she's done! D-ONGG!
Walked to the next busstop of 176. Chatted. &so if ISHAFF and ZIKRI were the last men on earth, who will you pick MISS SHEREEN? =)) Took the bus. &went to the busstop, took pics. Then SAY GOODBYE!

Got home. Watched PANGAKOSAYO. Got so bored. Decided to camwhore. HEHS. While the teevee was on. So the song JOGET LAMBAK was on tune. Sang the song. Took pics while singing. Sorry for my ugly faces!
=)


Then I fell asleep. Until it was time for Hikmah. At least now Hikmah doesn't make me erupt anymore. Wanted to watch After Hours but ayah watched Misteri Nusantara. HMPF!

Kakak is back from the movie. She watched OceanThirteen with AbgPian and KakWiyah. They asked me but I said no. I'm BROKE! Can't wait for schol to reopen so I can save up. Anw, asked her to rate my cupcake. She said It was nice but too sweet. Of course she didn't exactly said that. She said it differently but the meaning is still the same. &she said the smell was nice. Still got 2 more cupcakes.

Hmmm..If we ever have party &I'm in-charge. Should I bake things? I SHOULD! LOL. Asnwering my own question. GTG. Bye!!

TAGS REPLIED!
Halima = HALIMA!! =)) <3!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting