HELLO!

UHHS! These past two days have been a very tiring one!! REAL TIRING! You can ask shirin. Okay so let's start with yesterday.

Came late for folkdance practice. Anyway, shirin and me didn't even practice because we were rushing for KSJ. But at least I saw people I misses! =)) So CUTE! Hahas. But some still weren't there. I mean people I miss lahh. Not the class. They were a total wreck! It was less than half who came. WHATEVER LAHH! Then had to change. So complicated! If no boots have to were quater-u, which we don't even know what it meant. But it was our first time. And so we had to do footdrill. So superbly tiring! Haven't even eat yet. Had to be still. &keep doing things over &over again!! At least Staff was the commander ¬ Sir ShenYang. Staff let us joke around at least. My leg was so painful because my toes were squished! I LOVE KELUAR BARIS! I mean the timing. TURN, CHECK-CHECK, LEFT RIGHT LEFT! Hahas. Ended at 6PM when we were supposed to end at 5! 1h!! And we were the last badge to leave. HMPF! Then I went to Lot1. Went around. Super HUNGRINESS!
Reached home. &few minutes/hours later, WakWad came with his family. Only that AbgUdin didn't come. Watched ANUGERAH only for the wildcard. ARGHS! Thought there would be some singing at least. But sadly no! But YAY ROSLAN IS IN!!!

Today was TOOOOOOO TIIIRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!! VERY! Had to stand under the SUN for so long! My leg was totally aching! At least this Saturday, we don't have to march or anything. Just stand there. YAYS! Doing keluar baris! =)
Got home. My two very irritating siblings made me irritated. Like TOTALLY! ARGHS! They always get together to irritate me. HATEEE ITT!! HMPF!!!!

&ARGHS! HOMEWORKS IS STILL NOT HALF DONE! LIKE URGHS! ARGHS!
anyways,
TAGS, TAGS!
TO MY LOVABLE AMIRAH!! = Here's your LOVABLE THANKS! =) <3!
sufiana = Thankiuus! =)<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner