Group A// Hairi, Arshad, Hussein, Sabarina, Kuryati, Maiya\\
Best voice I think it's Hairi and Maiya. Sabarina's voice is quite okay too. Kuryati have that actress looks. Arshad is good looking. Hussein, I don't know. He just don't attract my attention maybe? Anyway, I don't watch group A that much. To think of it, I really don't watch group A! Just saw this video and I can judge them. LOL!

Group B// Roslan, Kasreeal, Aliff, Hanah, Sarinah, Shakillah\\
I love Roslan's voice! And Hanah's too! I don't like, more like hate, Kasreeal and Sarinah. Aliff is cute. Shakillah's voice is powerful I think. That's what the judges said. EYEERSS! My father supports Kasreeal!! NVM lahh.

END OF ANUGERAH TALK

I was on youtube(like duh!) and just decided to search on Qabil Khusry Qabil Igam. What do you know? Someone uploaded the whole movie.
..........
Just want to Behind The Scenes Part2 and Lenggang Kangkong Scene++.

Play all the videos. It goes like how I blogged. It's slow when it comes to Qabil Khusry Qabil Igam. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be