i was awaken in the morning by my sister to watch this dvd titled "Qabil Khushri Qabil Igam".
so touching and made me cry like i dont know what lahh. but it was soooo sad!! it was a malay + hindustan movie. and i thought in every hindustani movie, the hero never dies and there's a happy ending. not this one. the hero dies in the end and so it's a very sad ending. tears was flowing my eyes lahh. and even when i tried to watch it again, those funny part make me sad knowing the ending would end in tragedies. and it's still making me want to cry now.

anyways, i'm still trying to do my homework especially english. you get the letter-writing? i dont! somebody help!! history is not done and i lost a consent form for sjab. doomness! arghs! shouldnt be sitting here now. got to start on english. no idea to start on my essay. what dilemma should my story be in?? ARGHS!


TAG REPLIES!
'E-rah! = Didn't get lost all right. Thx! ILU!!
Rani = No lahh! You dont't look stupid. Pretty lahh. Take DOUBLE care! ILYT!!
aishah = How you know about the abusing thingy? Yes it's very touching. Thx for tagging. ILU!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting