Back to school was FUNFUNFUN!
Well, I miss my Chaotic Chocs very much!!
&I love MsNatasha! Hahas. Wait! Before studies, let's talk about SJ training & that important day.

THE DAY BEFORE SJ DAY:
So we had our trainings. Great improvement in SecOne Cadets! Yeah, no more "fun" game. Now the SecTwo Cadets have to play it. But we all have to do (22-10+5)pumpings. Gosh I hate that! By the time I got home, it was very tiring that I slept till 3am. Quickly finish homeworks and do my uniform. All the way till 5+
SJ DAY
There were no bus. Had to take MRT. ARGH! Late so I was sweating like mad! Then we had to fall in. Waterbreak and he was there. PAISEH XI But I acted like he wasn't. Tried not to look at. OMG I did something wrong, Cut in a squad. GUILTY! Then we had to stand there for the whole assembly. My legs were aching. Stayed strong(chey XP). At last we get to sit but we had to carry our heavy bags by hand.


The whole day we wore our uniform. P.E. time! Took our height and weight. Then MrYeo was showing on how to play frisbee. HMPF! Had to be his blocker. &he asked me to do the waving thingy. Never do lahh duhh. I'm not that kind of sportty girl okay. Recess has PAISEH written all over my face. Not really lahh. Asked my LingLingLing to accompany me. Then had to follow Anisah to asked about detention. Got her into detention! MANY-MANY SORRIES!! Then we had to fall in beause we cannot sit on the floor. Got teased by SecTwos. Irritating people!!
Lessons lessons lessons. Fahim fell asleep. Hard to wake him up. Everybody was like "1,2,3 FAHIM!!!!". Still didn't work. LoL. He finally woke up and everyone was like "ahh--hahaha". Briefing about swimming. Changed. Then back to class to do CF costumes. Kesian Basy STRESS!! YK so irritaing. Had to shout to him! &the boys was so irritaing. Playing with my maskingtape. OMG! The boys were playing with that &something hit somebody. Hope it's not my masking tape PLEASE! Because it will totally be super DISGUSTING!! Then, when we were ending, Amirah, Fairuz, Hafizah, Shirin, Jayne & me were talking about YF. He's either after Jayne or Fairuz. &OMG! What was he thinking?! He suddenly came up to me &made me looked HUH?! Seriously! Went home and slept and slept till 3am. Did homework and slept until 7am!!

But please lahh! I bathed okay! Ayah sent me by motor. YAY! Arrived just on the dot! The bell rang but there was still 5 more minutes. Back to class. Malay. Cikgu kept saying the wrong names. I mean Luq&Suf. Cikgu asked Suf to pull down the screen and Luq to do the computer work. Seriously, he used the wrong names! History presentation. Recess, Jayne were talking about YF&HM. Who would you prefer? &after visiting the toilet with Anisah&Atiqah, Syah suddenly said "name Intan tak bleh angkat *ia*" &I was so whatswithhim? &so we came up with a name LIPGLOSS! Hahas. Class. MsCHEN! Miss her teachings! HOM still her yays! Then it was Maths & our first D&T. Glad MrLoh is not our teacher. Didn't tell us clearly &scolded us for nothing. -_-???

Okay, so then Basy became stress. Kesian. She wasn't the leader but she look more in-charge. Well, I'm not stress. Only a bit. My $8! Get ready your 20cents class! Only 20cents YES! GTG &finish my homeworks. + the blue bangles for girls &something for the hair. Thinking of bandana? How about that? Talk about that later. Byes!

`E-rAh!!! = relinked my dear darl! +))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting