Oh hello world. Nobody read my blog anyway. Whatever, NAJIHAH!

So today was normal. Nothing special. Went to library at BPP. Visited Aniyah who's cuter than ever &started talking YAAA. She's sick!! Pity her. She's a baby lahh please. SICK=PAIN! Especially for baby.

OH NO! POP tomorrow. I'm totally not ready. My leg will hurt!! Especially if you have to stand real still. Crazy lahh. Going to have BBQ I think. If Shirin's going, then I'll go. D-UH! If not I would be lonely. With people I don't really interact with. I'm not the sociable type you know. I only talk if I know somebody well like my classmates &all those people. Because I'm REALLY LAME if you don't know me. I'd be lame if you know me too, sometimes. CRAPPINESS IS STARTING! Anyways, school will be back in just two days!! GOODNESS!! HOMEWORKS! Almost done. YAYS! At least lahh.

Huhuhu. 12AM! NO WONDER YOU'RE NOT GROWING ANY TALLER LAHH NAJIHAH! &THOSE EYEBAGS TOO LAHH SAYANG!
So minah lahh me!

&I LOVE CINTA TERAKHIR BY ARI LASSO!! So nice. The tune. Taufik sings it nicer. But seriously, the song IS NICE <3!! Thinking of singing that when AbgPian gets married. If it rains on 2 Sept, DON'T BLAME ME! It's not like I'm the only one singing right? I ensure you that it will rain heavily. WHAT TALKING ME? Crappiness lahh NAJIHAH!

STOP CRAPPING HERE &GET TO WORK! Don't think I'll get enough sleep. Should be. Till tomorrow then.

TAGGIES
KeRuBiM = MY DAUGHTER DARLING!! MISS U LOTS TOO LAHH &DUH I REMEMBER YOU! DAUGHTER+PARTNER!!
`E-rAh = My SWEETSWEETDEARIE!! MISSyaMISSyaMISSyaMISSya!! just two days or less!! take 188 okays!! +))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Planner

The Art Of Letting