Heys(:

Went to madrasah today. Did nothing much. Ustazah just continued talking while the girls did their own thing. Well, the boys too. Only front-row-people were listening, I guess.

Went to WM with those girls. Well, shocked the heaven of my sis. I knew she was studying at Coffee Beans~ Went around the mall. Then the girls went home & I decided to stay with my sis. I didn't want to go home just yet~

Did some homeworks. Gaze around? Damn I was so bored! &the smell of coffee, HATE IT! Then walked around some more. Back to Coffee Beans to fetch sis. Went to library. Read some books. I meant just partly. &it was books on babies. Can tell how bored I was. We were waiting for mak to come. $$$!

Mak finally came. Laughed at her language of SMS. Sis bought the clothes she wanted& I got a watch! Yays! Finally. Life have been horrible without a watch. Not knowing the time & having to assume it's like 3-4 plus pm. Then we went home.

Tired lahh. Still have unfinished homeworks! Have to search photos of foods by today& print tomorrow~ Or should I ask ayah to buy ink? Why must we print it?! I want to sleep sey! It's 11.18pm! What?! I forgot to watch UB?! ARGHS~
Okay, say whatever to me!


Things I'll have with me(:
Forgot my hair accessories~


TAGGIES, 2!
wanyi ♥ = I thought those comments were useless? Love ya too darl!
Halima = Chey! Halima is a good girl? Shocking! JK okay! Don't take it seriously. &Yeah. Quite? But other parts got it now! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting