HelloHello!

So there was madrasah today. Came late. So I didn't get to sit with Sahra. Sat beside Farhana. Bored to death lahh. Didn't bring my book. So I asked for papers & wrote some notes. Also I did an explaination or whatever you call it for 1C.

1C of 2007
we are very CHAOTIC
calling ourselves CHOCOLATE
can be CRAPPY at times
but always a CHAMPION
all of us are CUTE at some ways
and CHALLENGING most of the time

don't ever hate our CLASS
CHECK whose class is worst first


till then, C you again=))


Okay, I didn't really write the last part. I mean the c you again. But what the heck. Hahas. So then after a few more teachings from Ustazah, break time. Bought drinks from the machine with Sahra&Susu. Anisah asked me if I would want to go out tomorrow. I don't know. Asked Aishah but she didn't give her answer clearly. *Oh god, my nose is so irritating!* Back to class. Study again but I wasn't paying attention. BAD GIRL! Hahas. Instead, I took a pin from the board beside me &tried slashing. I didn't really slash. Crazy mans! &I start to wonder, what goodness is slashing? Making you release all you pains? I don't think so. Released!

Walked to WM alone. Sher didn't answer my SMS. Anyways, I'm too lazy to go &knock at her door. So I started thinking of that slashing again. But by then, I don't know what I was thinking! Hahas. Ran errands for mak. Then went to library. Didn't feel like borrowing. So I went out of library and headed to Mayfashion&Level four. Basically I was window shopping. Wanted to buy things but I think others are better. Bored lahh. So I decided to head for home. Went down the escalator &at level two in TheFaceShop, guess who I saw? MSCHEN!!! Hahas. It's so weird to be seeing her wearing casually. Well, I didn't say hi to her. I don't think she would recognise me. Lol. So I went back home &ANIYAH IS HERE!

Cutie got her ears pierced! I guess, it's better to do it when you won't remember the pain. GTG. My nose is so KILLING ME!!

TAGS REPLY!!
wanyi = Oh! Sorry lahh!!
[ syirah ] = Aku sentiase CUTE. Hahas. Tapi kau lebih cute! &YEAH, WE WON!!

From previous post, about the thinking lately. "But I realised, we, who worked hard, didn't even get a thanks from any of our classmates. Really sad. Our brains cracked, trials&error everytime. Only the same faces stayed back to help. &nobody said thanks. Sincere as I am, but it's like most of them don't even care right?"

Sorry for those who said thanks. Anyways, you're WELCOME! Hahas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting