HOLAA~

Okay so today, went to school& was chatty in the bus with Amirah? Saw Afida<3! Took the bus. It was kind of quiet in the bus. Not many people were taking that 302 bus. There were two thoughts. Either we were early or they were early. LOL!

School were normal. There was one teacher who shouted. Menyampah! &Physics.
LALALA!!
I can't believe I actually paid attention to physics. Well, a bit but it still counts~ Next was P.E. It was fun at first. Frisbee time again. Then we had to try it with a ball instead of a frisbee. GOD! Had to keep doing it over and over. Tiring you know. I guess girls have to do frisbee again for this Thurs.

Changed in class as per normal. Had recess. Hafizah was fasting today. No fair! She only have 2 days left! I still have 7 days! Only can fast on Tuesday&Friday. But it depends if I have any difficult trainings or not. I think I can't fast this Friday because of SJ. OOKAY. WHY AM TALKING ABOUT FASTING?
&ATQ! Ehem so loud~

Had English afer that. Okay. Then it was Malay. Didn't do my work :X Did correction. &Cikgu seriously have a promblem if I'm smiling. I'm happy! Then we had group work. Hero tak guna! Got scolded by those "tak guna HEROES!" Up next was Literature. Going to do Evening Song. It's much more easier than the rest. At least I have a demanding mother~

SORRY AMIRAH! SORRY AMIRAH! SORRY AMIRAH! Asked her to accompany me to the pigeon's hole. Then I realised, I left my file in class. STUPID ME! Had to go back and forth. Went to the bus stop. &saw Halima walking alone~ Her mental partner wasn't there! Also saw WanYi running back to school. Waited for the bus. WanYi still not back yet&her bag was there. The bus came. We didn't know who should stay&take care of her bags. Decided to leave her bag at first. Then Farah wanted to stay. So Halima & me were trying to catch the bus. But the uncle shut on us:( Only Amirah was in the bus. So sad.

WanYi came back & we waited for the next bus. Then you should know what happened next. As usual, chatted-waited for 188-bus came-HOME!

&Aniyah came!! She looked so cute! Hahas.


TAGGIES~
(:aishah;D = Heys darl! ILYT<3
[ syirah ] = Heys(: Obvious isn't it. Of course, I LOVE YOU TOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting